Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am currently looking at one of the largest white diamond rings I have ever seen…seriously it is big enough to fit over my arm…I could wear it as a bracelet. No, I am not filthy rich enough to buy a ring like that (although don’t I wish)…the ring I am currently admire is made out of white chocolate and the diamond has been hand-painted on. Sooner or later I will get around to chowing down, but for right now I am going to admire it for a bit. Where did I find this piece of awesome chocolaty goodness? Iguana Make It. Ok, so I know the name of one of my new favorite chocolate makers might throw you off a bit…but seriously I know chocolate and this is so good chocolate and beautifully designed.

So Denise of Iguana Make It, makes some great looking 3-D chocolate using only the finest Merckens chocolate…you don’t have to know what it is, only that it is delicious. So yes, I did a taste test between a regular chocolate bar and Denise’s chocolate and Denise’s won hands down; even hubby, the no sweets guy liked it. The chocolates from Iguana Make It are more like works of art than just chocolate, they are so pretty I didn’t want to eat them, but I go over that sooner enough! Denise hand paints the chocolates and they look more like works of art than something I should stuff in my mouth (but I did it anyway for the good of the review you know...)

Iguana Make It also offers other kinds of products besides chocolate, like quilled paper necklaces and beadwork. Now you get the chance to test out Iguana Make It products (and no I am not telling you what)…goody for you! CLICK HERE to enter!