Friday, January 30, 2009
Ellie likes shoes, she looks at them wherever we go, and tends to make a
grab for them too. So I, in my cool mommy greatness, always keep an eye out for shoes, slippers, and well pretty much anything that can go on her feet. I recently had the opportunity to test out a pair of Nowali moccasins, well to be totally correct Ellie did, and we both really like them. Given the fact that it is winter here and cold, I decided to let her do her test run inside and on our hardwood floors. Once she had them on and was given the go ahead, she ran around the house like a banshee…and didn’t slip! Give Nowali a prize.
Now, as I was reading their site looking for info I came across the claim that these were washable. I wasn’t sure if I was going to test that out, but Ellie decided for me when she had a potty training accident while wearing them (at least she was standing in the sink). So gritting my teeth and hoping that Nowali was correct about the washability of their moccasins I washed them. They turned out fine: no change, no shrinkage. Now I should point out that I didn’t get a chance to test them on Eve, because well she doesn’t walk…but Nowali Moccasins are also billed to be very good for tots who are just beginning to walk. They are made of natural materials, have a flexible no-skid leather sole, and go up past the ankle which means they stay on. Check out Ellie's feet, aren't they so cute? No, not her feet the MOCASSINS people!
Another thing to remember? Buy a couple pairs and you never have to find a matching pair or baby of kid’s socks again!
The GIVEAWAY!!! Win any pair of Moccasins in a style and size of your choice. TO ENTER: Go to Nowali and look around, then come back here and let me know which style of moccasins you like the best. ENDS FEB 11 @ 8.00 PM EST 

BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow on BLOGGER
* Refer 2 new subscribers or followers
* Enter ALL other GIVEAWAYS!!!
* Buy something from Nowali and get 10 BONUS ENTRIES.
Labels: baby, baby-clothing, contests-giveaways, kids, kids-clothing, review











222 comments:
I like "cable knit moccasin". Sencillos y elegantes :)
I think I enter all other giveaways!! hahahaha
I think the Dragon ones are cute
Thanks!
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I love the ladybugs!
My favorite ones are the cars.
Entered ALL of the giveaways (I'm pretty sure).
I love the fashion dots but I have a boy so I like the cars
I subscribe
I follow you
I believe that I have entered all of the giveaways!
i like the dog moccasin!
great product!
i'm a subscriber
i follow you in blogger
i entered the tiny prints giveaway
My favorite are the pink cable knit moccasins.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Cable Knit in brown
I follow
How fun! I'd get the brown lion moccasins for my son. Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Pink Confetti
I follow
I subscribe
I LOVE the confetti moccasins !!!
I am a follower !!
I subscribe
I subscribe
I like the big kid boys stripes. Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm a subscriber.
I like the dog moccasins.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I'd like to win a pair for my grandson. He is four years old now.
I like the cars mocassin in size four. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
I like the cars moccasins!
i subscribe
I like the T-rex moccasins- they look so comfy-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I like the big kid girls stripes ones!!
Im a subscriber!
I follow you!
The lavender unicorns would be so cute on my daughter!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I subscribe!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I like the ladybug!
TRigell at aol dot com
I subscribe.
TRigell at aol dot com
I follow
TRigell at aol dot com
The brown block stripe in 4Y is my favourite. Well, actually I like the girly ones, but I'm being practical and unisex.
Happy subscriber! (Btw, do the Nowali mocs grip as well as the Bical Grippers?)
thin striped moccasin - brown - 18M
are my favourites.
I subscribe.
I would love the Ladybug in size 4Y. Those are adorable. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
i like the women's in navy!
I entered your other giveaways.
subscriber
follower
entered other giveaways
I like the pink cable knit moccasin
I like the Ladybug. My daughter is 5, and there aren't many styles that come with larger size, unfortunately
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
Love the ladybugs-18 months, thanks!
I'm a new follower, thanks!
i love the confetti mocassins. so precious!
I love the ladybug ones - sooo cute!!
Thanks!
I subscribe
I follow!
The cars is my favorite.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I follow on blogger.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I'd love the pink confetti moccasins in size 2Y. So fun!
I follow!
winger0024(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I subscribe!
winger0024(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I like the block stripes moccasins!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I love the flower moccasin. Thanks for the giveaway!
I just love the Navy Lions ones, super cute!
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
The confetti brown is our fav!
I am so depressed that the lavender unicorn isn't available in Roo's size (6) but she would like the big girl's stripe, too...
i am loving the ladybugs!
I like the cars or trucks in 2T
I like the thin striped moccasins in brown. Cute!
I'm now a subscriber. (superfizz at bust dot com)
The ladybugs are definitely my favorite, I know my daughter would love them!
Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the lions. Thanks!
The lions are very cute!
If I won I would pick the adult moccasins in navy, but my favorite pattern is the T-Rex.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I like the basic blue mocs. I can see them on my baby boy.
whitneyleann07@hotmail.com
The hearts moccasin are the cutest! I want a pair too!!
I like the block stripe pink moccasins in size 12 months!
I'm a subscriber!
I follow on blogger.
I like the boys dog moccasins :)
I am a subscriber :)
I am a subscriber :)
I am a follower :)
i like the block stripes
chani.adams(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Brown Block Stripes in 4Y!
I love the blue block stripes
confetti in brown looks super cute! :)
I like the pink confetti ones.
I like the pink block stripes. Thanks!
i like the lion slippers.
follower
I sooo love the Cars Moccasins in size 2 years! Soooo cute!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
YAHOOOOO!!! I've entered all your other giveaways! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
My son is cruising and slipping everywhere. We only have one pair of Hanna Andersson moccassins and could really use another. Nowali's look great and we would love a pair of the navy cars.
aahaft at gmail dot com
I subscribe
aahaft at gmail dot com
I would choose the Navy Lion ones in size 18 months
Thanks
mbpinsky(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the pink block stripe moccasins the best :)
like cars the best for my little boy
tvollowitz at aol dot com
I really like the cable knit moccosins
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
I love the ladybug!!!!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
I think I've entered all your giveaways...! Let's go to see!
Thanks for the chances!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
The Car moccasins are really cute.
I like flowers in red size 2y.
The ladybugs ones are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
love the ladybugs!!
i like the dragons.
I like cable-knit mocs. My goodness. . we wore these when I was little. *LOL*
I like the Big Girls Striped Moccasins in 6Y.
galeogirl at comcast dot net
WOW I REALY DO LIKE THEM ALL AND WELL PLEASE ENTER ME INFOR THIS ANY ONE OF THEM WILL DO FOR MY GIRL THANKS
Love the cable knit moc :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I like the red flower moccasins in size 6 months!
smchester at gmail dot com
I like the dog moccasins in 6y. These are adorable. Thank you.
I like the Ladybugs
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follower
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Entered all of your great giveaways
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Love the brown confetti ones.
ladybugs, wish they came in my size
I like the T Rex ones (or rather, my little guy would LOVE the T Rex ones - he walks around in his dino pyjamas making growling sounds, so you can imagine what the slippers would inspire!)
love the idea
The cars moccasins in 18M would be my choice if I win!
My daughter likes the pink cable knit moccasins
my favorites of them all are the "unicorns" - perfect for my girl!
I am a subsciber.
these are so cute thanks for giving us a chance to win them
sallstun(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the Cars - they're just right for my car-crazy toddler!
Thanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm at gmail dot com
I like the block stripes in pink size 6y for my granddaughter. she would love these.
Great moccasins...my niece would love the pink cable knit ones!
I like the pink flowered ones for girls.
dragons my fave
fashion dots Fuschia in a 2Y! They are so cute!!
Thanks
e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com
my grandaughter would love them
My boys would love the cars pair.
I love the big kid boys stripes...they'd be perfect for my son!
I got a pair of these for Christmas and they are FANTASTIC! My granddaughter has been dying for a pair since I got mine so I'd love the big kid girls stripes as those are the only ones in her size.
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I subscribed by e-mail
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
The dog one is very cute!
Real cute! Flowers or digs are adorable! Thanks!
I like confetti in pink!
Thanks :)
I love the little girls Ladybugs size 2 year
subscriber
I follow
I love the Cable Knit Moccasins.
moochiness(at)yahoo(dot)com
i like big kid girls stripes
My Goddess would flip over the lady bugs
I am a follower
I love the Brown Hearts in a size 2T for my daughter! These mocassins are soooo cute!
cars in 3yo
I love the lions!
The lions in navy are very cute!
I'd love to win the "Confetti" Nowali Mocs in size 4T for my granddaughter. She is always running in the house, slipping and falling, and getting hurt. These non-slip mocs would prevent so many "owies". Great giveaway!
maggie@mannwieler.com
I LOVE THE BIGGER GIRLS WITH THE STRIPES!
I like the pink block stripes for my daughter!!
I like the big kid boy navy cableknit. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I have entered (or am just about to) all the giveaways. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I would love the cars or skull ones for my son.
These are great!! I like the "Cars" design best!!
I'm a subscriber!
I'm a follower!
I like the thin striped mocassins!
I'm following you in Blogger!
I love the cable knit! They are so cute! I hope I win. Thanks
I love the Ladybugs mocassins
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow you
rosans4@comcast.net
I love the flower moccasin. Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I would love the chance to win, thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I like the cars design. Thanks for the giveaway!
twincere[at]hotmail.com
I like the Cars ones for my little grandson. Please enter me.
I like the ladybug ones and the lavender unicorns best!
LayDeeBuglove@aol.com
my grandaughter would look cute in a pair of the ladybug moccasins
I really like the lions in navy. Very cute and they look so warm!
I am a follower. Thanks!
I like the Ladybugs style!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I am a follower!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I like the Cars moccasins.
backflash_tuna@juno.com
I really like the Cable Knit Moccasins in ivory, size 3M.
The dog moccasins are so cute
Love the T Rex.
So cute...!!!!
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I would love to have the navy color, size 10-11
I like the little skull moccassins! The pink hearts are cute too.
stormraven at gmail dot com
I like the T-rex moccasins.
I'm a subscriber
I'm a Blogger follower.
My favorite is the Unicorn Mocassins. My granddaughter just turned 6, and her party theme was unicorns. She has a lot of unicorn toys and pictures and books, and would just love these!
I love the block stripes!
shannipooh@gmail.com
I like the ladybugs and confetti ones. Thank you!
I like the Dragon slippers. How cute!
I love the unicorn moccasins!
Great site! My pick: big kid navy cable knit in a large size. My boy wears size 6 shoes.
Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
I really liked the navy block stripes for boys. Soooo cool!
coycoyboy at gmail dot com.
Post a Comment