Thursday, January 29, 2009

I recently had the opportunity to try out a luxury blanket, super soft washcloth and diaper changing pad from Ella Jean Baby Chic; and let’s say my love of baby and kids’ stuff is even more firmly entrenched. In my search for gear, I love it when I find stuff that not everyone else will have…how totally annoying is it to walk out of the house and see some other person using the same exact something that you are using? Maybe it is just me, but that aggravates me just a bit.

The luxury blanket is great! One side is a classy and chic pink and brown floral pattern, and the other side is a matching brown minky…so soft. It is not overly big, which means it is great for the car or for when you are using the stroller and don’t want to blanket to keep dragging on the ground. The washcloth is made out of minky and chenille and is incredibly soft; nothing at all like the wash clothes you buy from a regular store. Ellie even gave her doll the privilege of a wash down with it! Finally the changing pad; it has a great pattern on one side and chenille on the other, perfect for giving Eve a soft and clean place to lie down as I am changing her. It also rolls up really nicely (and by that I mean compactly, a must in my mind) and has attached ribbon to use in tying it.

Robin, of Ella Jean Baby Chic, also makes the prettiest crystal mobiles (very elegant and chic, perfect for a shabby chic themed nursery or for any nursery in general) and she also offers great gift sets that would make a mom-to-be or new mom very happy.

Now you get to own your very own burp cloth set from Ella Jean Baby Chic, you will be able to choose one of the two pictured below. TO ENTER: Go to Ella Jean Baby Chic and look around, then come back here and let me know what your favorite product was. ENDS FEB 10 @ 8.00 PM EST



BONUS ENTRIES:

* Subscribe (that's easy)
* Follow (that's easy)
* Email 2-3 people about this site and CC lifestarringellieandeve (@) gmail (.) com (that's easy)
* Refer 2 NEW readers and have them sign up as a follower or subscriber (harder, but you're up for the challenge!)

121 comments:

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

I love the baby blankets and this: "Baby Blanket - Large - French Wallpaper in Blue and Pink" is marvellous!! :)

Erin Lowmaster said...

I like the Shabby Chic initial plaque!


Thanks for an opportunity to win this!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog

free indeed said...

Loved the fabric of the French Wallpaper baby blanket....love that print!

Jessica said...

I like the onesie with the initial on the booty of the personalized bib on the last page.

Anonymous said...

The Lovey Blanket - Giraffe print minky is adorable. I like everything they have though.

email: keithadanielle[at]yahoo[dot]com

Keitha

Amanda C. said...

I like the blanket/ burp cloth set with the blue and black stripes.

kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Sooo hard to choose but I love the Pink and White Chic Mobile the large picture of it does it better justice. I like the Shabby Chic Initial plaques also.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the Shabby Chic initial plaques!!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

love the blue and green stripe lovey blanket

thanks

adams006 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the onsie with initials (on the little baby bum-too cute!)
linjenals at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Giraffee Lovey Blanket-very sweet!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

I am an email subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

I LUV the soft blocks! Thanks for the giveaway!

jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com

Annie1 said...

I've sent out an email and cc'd you!

Thanks so much!


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Janet said...

I like the soft blocks in pink. Thanks.



gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

I like the soft blocks in pink. Thanks.



gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Love the Burp Cloth French Wallpaper in pink & blue and Pink Corriander
THANKS

Jessica Cote said...

I like the Lovey Blanket with green and blue stripes!

jessicabcote@gmail.com

Idaho Jill said...

Love the Baby Blanket - Large - Blue Wallflower with Green Minky, thanks!

Melissa Butler said...

Shabby Chic Chandelier Mobile is my fave item for sure. What little princess wouldn't love that in her room!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Lovey Blanket - Giraffe print minky.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Luxury Baby Blanket and Burp Cloth Gift Set - You Choose the Fabric....is my favorite! I would choose something in blue...I have a nephew due in June!

Michigan addy ready!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Anonymous said...

Blog follower!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Leah said...

I love, love, love the Soft Blocks Set in Blue!!! : ))) Soooo cute and perfect for my ds! : )))

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

cpullum said...

I like the Luxury Baby Blanket and Burp Cloth Gift Set - You Choose the Fabric!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

janil said...

I love Baby Blanket - Large - French Wallpaper in Blue and Pink!!!

cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

rosannepm said...

I love the Personalized Photo Book of your Baby or Family
rosans4@comcast.net

rosannepm said...

I e-mailed 2 people and cc'd you about the giveaway
rosans4@comcast.net

sunnymum said...

I adore the Pink Corriander Baby Blanket. The color combination is wonderful!

jenny said...

wow please enter me infor this i find there stuff to be all realy grate thanks

Anonymous said...

i liked the large blanket with the paisley design. the blankets all look super soft.

tpatlogar at excite dot com

Anonymous said...

The vintage inspired hats are the best, so cute. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

Kaitlin said...

I like the burp cloth and blanket gift sets - they're so adorably packaged that I know they would make a great gift.

kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com

Kaitlin said...

Also a subscriber - curse my memory, but once again, I forgot if I already said that! Serves me right for talking while commenting.

For the record, I'm both a subscriber and a follower.

kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

This is really cool - the pattern is something that appeals to adults and the texture is great for baby! AWESOME: Lovey Blanket - Giraffe Print Minky!

Anonymous said...

I like the soft blocks set. Thanks for the chance to win.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

cdrury said...

cdrury@gmail.com
The Lovey Blanket - Giraffe print minky is so cute

justicecw said...

I love the wildflowers in turquoise large blanket! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

Kathy P said...

i love the Baby Blanket - Large - French Wallpaper in Blue and Pink

Jodi said...

I love the Supersoft wash cloth set in the green, blue and brown. Thanks for the giveaway!

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

i LOVE THE bABY bIB~i COULD NOT FIND THE NAME OF THE PRINT~IT JUST SAID AMY BULTER DESIGN PRINT.

iT'S ON PAGE 4 GREEN WITH BLUE!
zestywonderland@gmail.com

Kathy said...

My favorite product is the Large Baby Blanket in Star Paisley Green and Pink. Thanks for the contest.

Anonymous said...

I love the personalized onesies and bib!

clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the onesie with the initial on the bum...very cute. I also like the supersoft washcloths.

amanda_agema@hotmail.com

Kaycee said...

Wow, these baby blankets are gorgeous!! I especially love the Green and Orange Lacework one. So beautiful. Thanks for the chance- I think I made it in just in time! :)

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com