Sunday, January 11, 2009
Enter to win a Yummy Mummy pouch from Bambina. TO ENTER: Go to Bambina and look around, then come back here and tell me what you like the most (leave a way to contact you).
BONUS ENTRIES:
*Subscribe
*Follower
*Tweet about this contest and Life Starring Ellie and Eve
*Have another favorite site? Leave me a comment with the name and url.
*This one is different- Go to Cool Baby Kid and check out the new thing they have going called Popz. Prove to me that you actually read it and that will be an extra entry. Popz someone (no it doesn't need to be me) and that will be a second entry. ENDS JAN 21 AT 8.00 PM
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











157 comments:
To prove to you I read it, here's a quote:
"Introducing Blog Popz, the sweetest way to give props to fellow bloggers! A virtual version of the lollipops you gave in school to friends and admirers, each color represents a different theme. Get popz from authorized candy stores, receive them from fellow bloggers, and register your pop entering to win fantastic prizes for distributing and receiving the most popz!"
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
My favorite pouch is the Teah Leather Teacup Pouch. How fun are those?!
I subscribe.
Blog Popz is neat ~ You need a site to display the ones that you get and you can also register your Popz to win some prizes. It had to be a teacher who started something like this!
I LOVE their leather bibs. Looks durable yet super cute.
I subscribe
I follow
I tweted too (kgail11)
My favorite item at Bambina is Leather Parola Pouch Large-Love
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
I think it's neat that I started Bambina was started while the designer was in college getting a degree in fashion design!
I'm a follower!
I'm a subscriber!
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/erinlowmaster/statuses/1111174915
I love the leather bustier looking little purses! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I am a new subscriber! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/Shamrocker99/status/1111205879 Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
One of my favorite things is the milk baby blue/ orange trim Harper Heart Leather Wristlet. The baby bibs are great too. Cool shop! :)
Thanks.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
Follow: gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribe:
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
I like the Small Leather ZoZo Pouch.
Follow you on blogger.
I am a subscriber.
Tweet http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1111368229
I love the Tobey Pouch with the piggy.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I think the Ameena Reversible Denim/
Floral Totes are lovely. Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
I am a follower.
I love the small Flip Flop leather pouch!
following
subscriber
I suscribe.
I'm a follower.
I need to start a blog to give a PopZ
My favourite item from Bambina:
Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
My e-mail: cal_rubies@yahoo.es
Thanks for the chance and congratulations for your blog!
I read it: Blog Popz, the sweetest way to give props to fellow bloggers! A virtual version of the lollipops you gave in school to friends and admirers
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
Hi!!
My favourite item from Bambina is
Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
My e-mail is meninheira @ gmail.com
I grab your button: http://bloguerosconilusion.blogspot.com/
I subscribe with bloglines
Thanks for the giveaway :)
- I'm a follower too!
Oh my gosh... how cute are these. I want one!! Send me one please..he he.
tinderdesigns@yahoo.com
Im following :)
tinderdesigns@yahoo.com
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in Wheat!
i subscribe
I soooooooo love the
Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote!!! How adorably cute!!!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
You'll love that I'm a subscriber.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following you on TWITTER....username leahita.
And, I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1112054238
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love, love, love the http://www.thebabywearer.com/!!!
MAGICAL FOR US BWing MAMAS!!!!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
POPZ is great way to flow some love and commendations to your favorite fellow BLOGGERS!!! Quite lovably genius!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also love the Reversable Leather Baby Bib with Cookie Applique.
I subscribe.
I follow.
I love the Ameena Reversible Tote. Thanks!
lisanne411 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I ahte to be a copy cat but I like that reversible denim tote as well!
I follow on twitter as pestkaj
I love the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in the Colorful Blue Print.
Great giveaway. Thanks!
I follow you on blogger.
tweeted you!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1112666068
Popz most popped? Most popped? Isn't that a derogatory term for that one girl everyone talked about in high school?
I love the Reversible Denim/Print tote the best! Thanks for a great giveaway!
lindagregsmith(at)gmail(dot)com
I also subscribe!!
I went to the shop and found the Metro Leather Card Holder - I ould really use one of those.
I like the maxine best too, in green or orange. Super cute! Great idea too for organizing the diaper bag.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm also following you (Laura), yay!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I went to Cool Baby Kid and read about Popz.
Blog Popz are 'take and give little acknowledgements that people enjoy the different blogs'.
Can this be any favorite site? I love Dine & Dish (food/recipes): http://dineanddish.net/
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I also read the Popz post and have started giving popz. My only thing about it, is that I wish they had a way, through the 'registering of popz', to automatically send your recipient a notice. I feel like the two should be synonymous. Thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I popz'd you and little window shoppe a couple days ago!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I love the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in the Wheat Print at the Bambina site!
I'm following your blog
I like the Ameena reversible Denim/print tote in the colorful soft pink print. So pretty.
TRigell at aol dot com
A site I love is the Pioneer woman at www.thepioneerwoman.com/
TRigell at aol dot com
My favourite product is the Simon Y Front Underpants pouch. Slick.
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print totes at their Etsy shop-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I love the Fish Tobey Pouch. too cute.
adams006 at hotmail dot com
The Mandi Panty Leather Pouch is just too cute! :)
Blog Popz is pretty cool, I'm going to look to installing this new widget on giving to fellow bloggers! Too cute!
Blogged:
http://www.lovingheartmommy.com/2009/01/monday-giveaways.html
We follow with blogger (lovingheartmommy)
We follow (LovingheartMommy)
We subscribe kristinia at lovingheartmommy dot com
Favorite site of mine... umm babymogul.com
I love the Reversable Leather Baby Bib w/ Rocker Applique!
following you
another site I like is The Funky Monkey
http://susannahbananaboutique.blogspot.com/
I read it... Blog Popz are a version of the lollipops you gave in school to friends and admirers, each color represents a different theme.
My favorite is the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I am a subscriber. ybutler@oppcatv.com
Thanks for the giveaway! I also love the Maxine purse w/pocket in black with white trim. This is basic and could go with anything. If it were summertime I would have to have a orange,hotpink or lime or apple green. Your colors are endless. The Yummy Mummy have so many colors it would be hard to choose if I won, but I know I COULD be persuaded to pick IF I WIN!
ybutler@oppcatv.com
I went to the Cool Baby Kid site and it is a little confusing. Could be because I am just not into giving pops and receiving pops even on special occasions. This seems like something for pre-teens or something. Its just not ME. Good luck to all of you who are intrested. I just don't have the time to do something like this.(or intrest). Doesn't me that I don't care about people because I try to do something good to encourage someone every day. My resolution is to expand on this as I am able. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I love the Harper Heart Leather Wristlet, thanks for the great giveaway!
ann dot guns at mac dot com
I like the small leather pouches the best. They are all adorable, but my favorite is the Small Leather Zozo Pouch with the Cupcake. Too cute!
I like the Harper Convertable Leather Wristlet!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I really like the Tobey pouch with the cat. That is really cute. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
oh girl I fell in love with the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in the -Blue/green/chocolate dots with Cream body- blue & green are my fave colors. that purse is just adorable... going on the "I want" list. lol
KC aka Lilmommax4
I follow your blog...
Karen @ Lil Momma's Haven
I tweeted your contest & linked it to you. :)
mandi panty leather pouch - pink green with a heart :)
subscriber
follower
twittered
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1114395647
The panty pouches are great, but the cupcake coin purse is my favorite.
I just subscribed.
And of course I'm following you.
I like the Super Large Leather ZoZo Pouch in blue/brown with the bunny design - totally cute.
I subb in reader :))
I follow too :)
Tweet! http://twitter.com/jamaise/status/1114469719
The purple pop is cute "Your blog is one of my favorites". If I have a blog, it'd be nice to get one from a reader
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I love the Toby pouches.
I follow
Ohh! I love the Maxine Leather Pouch with Pocket at bambina! Cute!
kkondek at gmail.com
I like the Harper Heart Leather Wristlet the most!
aikychien@yahoo.com
Thank you!
I love the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in colorful blue
Celebrity Baby Blog can be addictive...http://www.babynames.com/baby-blog/
You can register Popz to win! Seven prizes will be awarded
I gave a Popz to An Island Review - or at least I think I did!
love the Metro Leather Card Holder
The Ameena Reversible Denim-Print Tote. cute....
oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/83wwxl Enter to win a Yummy Mummy pouch
i twittered u,i am southernways
oldplace.betty)at)gmail.com
I love the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote.
elissa at huebert dot org
Follower!
elissa at huebert dot org
I read about Popz. Here's How to Get a Pop: If someone sends you a pop, proudly display it on your site. The HTML code can be found by clicking "Share" in the lower right corner of the pop widget.
elissa at huebert dot org
I love the Small Leather ZoZo Pouch - cupcake design.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
Blog Popz is a way to give props to fellow bloggers.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I really like the Metro Leather Card Holder.
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net
sweet!
i like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote. very nice!
thank you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
following you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
I like the Small Leather ZoZo Pouch with the butterfly!
I am so getting the pink and green Leather Large "yummy mummy" pouch.
UHm, hello?! That's my name!!!
Cynthiaa @ Confessions of a Yummy Mummy
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim Tote.
I am a follower!
i like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote
i follow you in blogger
Nice, bright colors! I like the large Ashley Leather Pouch in silver.
cbeargie (at) yahoo.com
Proving I read the Cool Baby Kid Post.
How to Give a Pop: Navigate the widget above to learn more about giving Blog Popz to fellow bloggers. In a nutshell: go to the store of the pop you want to give, follow the directions there, "take" the pop (widget) and give it away. Click "Share" on the widget to obtain the direct link or HTML code you'll need to send your pop.
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Not sure my first entry went thru, I like Leather Mandi Bra Pouch/purse with Bow
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a follower!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I like to look at Savor's soaps and covet them! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5358303
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1132613713
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
i like the Mandi Panty Leather Pouch- Heart or Bow!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
I like the Ameena Reversible Denim/Print Tote in the dots print.
I'm a subscriber.
Im a follower.
I love the pink small leather Ashley pouch with grosgrain ribbon, it's very pretty!
milk baby blue/ orange trim Harper Heart Leather Wristlet is my fav :)
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
I like the toeby pouch.
Post a Comment