Monday, January 12, 2009


I received my first blog award today from Sandy! Thanks so much my new Twitter friend!

So with this award comes some responsibility:

1.) Say one nice thing to the man in your life: Thanks for putting up with all the time and energy I have spent getting my site up and going...and for the mess that comes along with being married to me...June Cleaver I am not.

2.) List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or on your blog):
* The health and happiness of my kiddos
* Being a good friend to the hubby
* Being a good friend to others
* Being happy both on the inside and by showing others that happiness (smile :-D)
* I see success as having a good amount of visitors and comments on the site and positive feedback is great


* Success with the site also comes with connecting with other great writers and bloggers out there

3.) Assign 5 other blogs this award:

* Bridgette who has been very helpful in my journey through the blogosphere.
* Heather at A Little Bliss one of my very first followers
* Mananista thanks for the tips and for twittering with me
* Piera at Jolly Mom...thanks so much!!!
* Andrea you put up with so many questions you deserve this...feel better soon.

5 comments:

The Savvy Mama said...

Congrats on the award! Your blog is one of my favorites.

Thanks for sharing the award with me! :)

Cool Daddy said...

I've been following this blog from the moment it was created and I must say I'm very impressed. I also think it is very sweet of you to thank your husband. He must be a great guy! And lucky to have you!