Monday, January 19, 2009
Enter to win a $10 Gift Certificate from Eternal Autumn. TO ENTER: Go to Eternal Autumn and look around, then come back here and let me know what you like the best. ENDS JAN. 31st @ 8.00 PM
* Subscribe
* Follow me
* Tweet this contest
* Send 3 new tweeples my way (copy @ellieandeve)
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards. The nominations are closed...now the actual voting begins. When the polls open I will post a link, then you can go vote. If I win I promise a great GIVEAWAY!!! as a thank you to my wonderful readers.
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












153 comments:
I love this one : Autumn Fleur de Lis Necklace
Great giveaway!
Linda
I love the Blue Moon - Necklace
i like the Autumn Leaf Necklace - Organza Ribbon Adjustable with Lead-free Pewter Pendant. thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
I really like Retro Cherriez on Top and Pink Grapefruit.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
The Obelisk necklace is very nice.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
following
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
My favorite is Blue Bird of Happiness Locket Neo-Victorian Style Necklace with Sparrow Charm!
Oh, and I'm following you too!
I just love the Rockabilly Pink Kitties Multi-purpose Aromatherapy Pillow with Organic FlaxSeed. That is really cute. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
I love: "Gargoyle Tears" and "Half off sale"
I'm a subscriber
I'm a follower
My favorite is the Blue Bird of Happiness Locket Neo-Victorian Style Necklace with Sparrow Charm. I love bluebirds and also like lockets and to see the two combined in this way is truly unique.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Blog follower
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Subscriber
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
I liked the Due North hand carved tibeten necklace....well done. And the custom made locket is primo!
I subscribe also...great organized site.
I like the Pink Grapefruit necklace.
I am a subscriber.
I soooo love the B u r g u n d y Necklace! So aesthetically beautiful!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1132599005
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Definitely voting for you! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the A u t u m n . S u n r i s e. - Tri-Color Baltic Amber Cluster Earrings
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I love the Autumn Leaf Necklace w/ Organza Ribbon!
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
following!
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
tweeted!
http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1133144947
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
The Mod earrings are cool-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I love the M o d. Earrings.
I like the eating utensil earrings and the skull and crossbones earrings. The molder and skully earring, haha, clever. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I subscribe (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I follow. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I'm hot for garnets. So automatically I went for the "Gothic Cathedral Necklace - Triple GARNET GEMSTONE BIRTHSTONE Drop and 925 Sterling Silver Filigree Art Nouveau Style." (Whew. Long title!) Beautiful stuff at Eternal Autumn. Thanks for the tip to their shop!
tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1133664136
My favorite is the M o d. Earrings. Thanks for the chance to win!
I am a subscriber ybutler@oppcatv.com
I love the Sale Item: The Obligatory Gothic Cross. Thank you for the giveaway.
I love the Blue Daisies Bracelet - Vintage Czech Glass
I like the Hoot Owl necklace.
really like the Cherries On Top Necklace. Thanks
Blue Bird of Happiness Locket is nice
I love the Owl Necklace. Thanks
I like the Take Flight Necklace the best!
I am a subscriber
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
I love the cherries on top necklace!
I subscribe zserabear@hotmail.com
The Lady. Owl. - Retro Style Filigree Locket Charmer Necklace is just so adorable - twit twoo!
cockneysparrow[at]carolina[dot]rr[dot]com
P i n k. G r a p e f r u i t. - Rose Quartz Gemstone Cluster Pendant on Sterling Silver Chain is my favourite.
I subscribe.
I follow.
Hi! I like the Pink.Grapefruit.-Rose Quartz Gemstone Cluster necklace. Very different and PINK! LOVE IT!
I follow you as well! :) YOU ROCK!
the neo victorian garnet earrings are pretty
tweet
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1135314172
subscriber
follower
I like the Aphrodite Bracelet.
I love the mirror.black and burgundy necklaces.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I subscribe.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I really like the Blue Daisies Bracelet.
slcremer at gmail dot com
I'm a subscriber
slcremer at gmail dot com
I'm a follower - Sherrylinn
I really like the Aphrodite Bracelet. Love the colors!
Thanks!
I am a subscriber!
I am a follower.
I like the oil slick necklace. colorfulcarla@ gmail.com
I like the Aphrodite Bracelet.
the necklace with the sparrow charm is beautiful
i like the What a ROCKSTAR ...Hot Pink or Black Musical Note Pendants on Black Chain Kitsch - - FREE Matching EARRINGS
Blue Moon Necklace
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follow you
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I really like the M o d. Earrings. thanks for the chance.
I subscribe via my regular e-mail at:
sharpei@grnco.net
I love the little fork earrings. They are great!
I subscribe via email
I tweeted - username Engelsigh. Also following.
I like the black rose earrings. cardeb2@verizon.net
I subscribed. cardeb2@verizon.net
Being a music lover, I have to say that my favorite is the What a ROCKSTAR chains and earrings.
lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com
I love the A Passion for Purple - Set of 12 Swarovski and Sterling Silver Stitch Markers. What a cool idea
I am a subscriber.
I love the Gargoyle Tears earrings. Good luck to everyone!
i love the G a r g o y l e. T e a r s. ...deep purple luster and copper filigree gothic earrings
im a subscriber :)
following your blog klp1965
I really like the Rockabilly Pink Kitties Multi-purpose Aromatherapy Pillow with Organic FlaxSeed.
The Rainbow love necklace.
adrnlize at aol dot com
i like the hoot owl necklace!
I like the aphrodite bracelet.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Retro Cherriez
adrnlize at aol dot com
My favorite is the Violet Beauregarde necklace.
I love the Retro Cherriez on Top - Pin-up Style Necklace in Ox Brass!
autielady[at]live.com
I like the Embellished Retro Style Antique Brass Pendant on Custom Chain, owl.
The obelisk necklace is unique and pretty! Thanks!!
love the Autumn Leaf Necklace - Organza Ribbon Adjustable with Lead-free Pewter Pendant
i subscribe in google reader
i follow
I love the cherries on top necklace
Blue moon necklace!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
I voted for you!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
suscriber!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Follower!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Have your button!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Im a subscriber!
H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com
L a d y. O w l. - Retro Style Filigree Locket Charmer Necklace is my favorite!
H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com
What a ROCKSTAR ...Hot Pink or Black Musical Note Pendants on Black Chain Kitsch is funky and so cool! Love it!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com
Im a follower!
Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com
I like the design of the "Oil Slick Necklace". It's classy and gorgeous!
Crystal(manhattandolls[at]gmail[dot]com)
Rainbow L O V E. Necklace for sure! So cute and colorful!
dancerinthemaking(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Eternal Autumn necklace and earrings set.
blog follower
subscriber
I like the Burgundy necklace
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a follower
rosans4@comcast.net
G o t h i c. R o s e. - Lace Choker with Cross and Black Roses OOAK
Autumn Leaf Necklace - Organza Ribbon Adjustable with Lead-free Pewter Pendant...love it!
I like the Fall Woodland aromatherapy pillow.
I'm a follower.
I'm also a subscriber.
Gargoyle Tears
adrnlize at aol dot com
I love the Vampiric necklace. It's very pretty!
fave- WINTER CLEARANCE SALE H o o t. Owl - Embellished Retro Style Antique Brass Pendant on Custom Chain. I love owls!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com
the mirror.black and burgundy necklaces
I love the Rose Noel Earrings. Thanks for the lovely giveaway. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I am a subcriber. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I entered this giveaway earlier, and I Just went and voted for you!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
I like the Gargoyle Tears earrings :o)
I'm a subscriber, thanks.
I really love the Antiqued Metal Sunflower Earrings! :)
I liked the blue moon necklace.
I c e Genuine Austrian Crystal Drop necklace is my fave!
I really liked the blue moon necklace. I liked the color of the bead and the moon and how they complimented each other. Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Autumn Leaf Necklace - Organza Ribbon Adjustable with Lead-free Pewter Pendant. Thanks!
mattandjen[at]gmail.com
I like the rose noelle earrings
I subsribed
I like the D e e p. P u r p l e. - Goth Neo-Victorian Style Locket with Fleur De Lis.
I love the Cutesy flocked duckie charm on ball chain necklace!
I really like Retro Cherries on Top and Pink Grapefruit.
I subscribed to your blog.
I voted for you in the Dottie Awards.
I like the ladybug earrings!
I like the chunky black fancy bracelet!
I follow you! :)
Subscribed!
Retweeted contest!
Post a Comment