Saturday, January 10, 2009
Enter to win a Valentine's onesie from Happy Panda. TO ENTER: Go to Happy Panda and look around, come back and tell me what you like the best and what you would need. BONUS ENTRIES:
*Subscribe
*Follow
*Prove you read the review
*Tweet the GIVEAWAY!!! and Life Starring Ellie and Eve
Stay tuned to my tweets because I will be giving out bonus entry Code Words!!!
CONTEST ENDS JAN 19th at 8.00 PM (that's new...PM, evening, night time, after work)

Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











154 comments:
I always need onesies so I love the Tagless Berry Panda snapper!
I'm a follower!
I like the Tagless Berry Panda snappies!
I subscribe.
I follow.
I would want the onsie for my niece.
I read the review! Eliie is wearing a "boys: shirt. Gasp!!!!!!
I love the Tagless Panda Pants.
I like the Tagless Panda Face onesie.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I subscribe. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I am a follower. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I'm not sure if I put my e-mail before, I like the tagless Berry Panda onesie. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I like the Tagless Halo Hat. It is so cute!
I am a follower.
I read the review~ both your babies were 10 lbs. at one month old =)
I had the opposite. Teeny tiny babies that weighed 3 lbs and 1 lb. at birth.
I love the onsie!
follower at jenlthomas@hotmail.com
i love the Tagless T-Shirts Toddler Bone Girls
i subscribe
i follow
I love the Momma Panda Tshirt..it is cute!
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a follower.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a subscriber.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
The Tagless Daddy Design G in green is just perfect. My husband would be proud of our son wearing that!
I subscribe.
I know exactly how you feel about big babies. My son is 6 months and 20 lbs. And we wash our clothes the same way ~ no time for "hand washing".
I like the tagless bamboo panda onesie. Thanks for posting this, we love Pandas in my house!!
kayceewilliams AT gmail DOT COM
Im following!
kayceewilliams AT gmail DOT COM
following
I LIKE PANDA!the girls have a few onzies i have gotten for them..Charlize mae wore it first,because she is a big baby,then summer being smaller has grown into them,,lol..
my nephew riley is almost 7 months and weighs 27 lbs!!! Now he would be a panda baby..lol...
with that being said,lets go with http://www.happypandababy.com/product.php?productid=16144&cat=250&page=1 Tagless Berry Panda 6-12 mos...see if i can win him one!
oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com
i read the review,you like to rock the girls out from time to time, and u considered a mohawk but hubby says no..lol...
you sound like my son..lol..
oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com
i am a subscriber
oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com
i twittered u..i am southernways
http://tinyurl.com/83wwxl life starring eve and eallie! win panda clothing
oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com
The product I would need and the one I would want are different. I always need new T-shirts like the tagless halloween panda shirt. But what I like is the tagless infant gift set for sister in pink.
TRigell at aol dot com
I happily subscribe!
TRigell at aol dot com
I read the review and learned the fabric is stretchy, soft, and comfy. AND I say no to the Mohawk too!
TRigell at aol dot com
I sooooo love the Tagless Beach Panda B/P!!! Very cute! And, what I really need is the Tagless Flawless Infant Gift Set for my bf who is due any day now! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
It's soooo cute that you wanted to give Ellie a MOHAWK to match her BONES T~shirt! : ))))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1109817820
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I need the tagless black hat and I want the tagless beach panda snappie - great site. Thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
I really LOVE the Diaper Cake - Happy Panda Pretty In Pink. What..what a beautiful cake--This would make a wonderful shower gift!!
Thanks for an awesome review and giveaway.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Subscriber
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Follower (blog)
tskrush (at) cox (dot)
Read the review...this store is great for those mamas who have big babies and have trouble finding onesies that fit!! (and it also has cute clothes for babies of ALL shapes and sizes!!)
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
I like the panda tagless pants. I cloth diaper so I end up a size bigger in pants. Pants and a tee are our staple items.
I like how they have the lil panda face logo on the pants too! Sweet!
Oops..forgot my email
hnesler@prestontel.com
We would love a pair of the panda pants. Our little man isn't even born yet, and the doctor has told me he has very long legs (just like mom and dad). Thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
And I follow you (Laura).
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I read the review and REALLY appreciate you talking about sizing (pre and post wash!). Great info, thanks. laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
The Tagless Berry Panda is cute
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow on Blogger
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Aww - I think the Tagless Berry Panda is too sweet.
Love the panda plushies as well as all their cute panda shirts and onesies.
Follow you
I am a subscriber.
I visited the site and I love and need these: Snappie: Tagless Panda Banner in green and
Tagless Panda Pants and turquoise infant T all size 18 months.
Love them
I read your review and the part that caught my interest was when you said :love the fabric, it is stretchy and soft, so it was very comfortable - coming from a mom, I think the fabric must be really comfy for you to say that.
Subscriber
Follow
There’s nothing like being able to snap your kid into their clothes without yanking, squishing and trying to flatten out some baby fat rolls.
Tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1110949435
I like this:
Tagless Gift Set Banner
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I like the Tagless Flawless Infant Gown
gjw823@aol.com
The Tagless Angel Panda is really cute!!!
springshoot5@aol.com
Tagless Panda Pants are too cute. thanks
subscriber
Fierce Tshirt is my favourite! Followed by Tornado. If I won the onesie, size 12-18mos would be great. Thanks!
Subscriber by email.
Bonus entry code word entry: PAYINGATTENTION
PAYINGATTENTION
Cute! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Hi, I like the Tagless Bamboo Panda (W in size 12 - 18 months. Kids grow so fast! :)
Thanks.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribe: gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
Follow: gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
Read review: You mentiond that Eve is 21 lbs. and 7 months old. One of my granddaughters just turned 7 months and she is barely 14 lbs. Wow! She is small for her age though. Thanks.
I like the Tagless Panda Face onesie-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I subscribe :0)
PAYINGATTENTION!
I love the Tagless Bamboo Panda in white. I could always use more onsies!
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
How cute! I also like the Soccer Panda Onesie. Please add my name to your drawing. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Your precious daughter Eve, weighed over 10 pounds at one month. I read this on your review. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I'm a suscriber!
I'm a follower!
I like:
Tagless Bamboo Panda and I need T 24 months.
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
I love: "Tagless Daddy Design G" and I need T12 months :)
meninheira @ gmail.com
-(I grab your button: http://bloguerosconilusion.blogspot.com/)
- I subscribe with bloglines
- I'm a follower!
The tagless beach panda onesie is adorable :)
subscriber
follower
from your review - your girls were average size at birth but got big quick - it was hard to find clothes that fit right
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1111883582
Tweeted
I follow you on twitter and blogger.
love the flawlwss gift set!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
follower!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
subscriber!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
read about the mohawk in the review!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
I like the Tagless Daddy Design
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
I like the black panda snappie! I definitely need these...my son is also a big baby!
i subscribe
I really like the Soccer Panda he is so very cute!! We would need a 12-18 months!!!
Thank you so very much for the chance!
I subscribe now!
Thanks
I follow too!
Thanks
I love the Tagless Beach Panda snappies!
I follow your blog (amweeks)
I love the Monkey Paci Plushie - my son is always losing his pacis.
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
Happy Panda has a great sizing chart for their clothing, they are made larger for the bigger baby, I wish I knew of happy panda with my boys , they were both larger babies! I love the Tagless Beach panda onesie!
I'm a follower!
adams006 at hotmail dot com
We are subscribers via email kristinia at lovingheartmommy dot com
We are followers with Google (lovingheartmommy)
You said to comment about something on your review, I saw a mention about bonus codes. :)
I love the pictures of the kids. They are so darling! I am a subscriber. ybutler@oppcatv,com
My favorite is the Tagless Valentine Panda Onesie. ybutler@oppcatv.com
Proof I went to the site is the below description. The Tagless Valentine's Panda, Hugging Hearts snappy interlock in red at $20. comes in sizes 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12mo,12-18 mo. Easy to get off and on! ybutler@oppcatv.com
Love the Happy Panda girl diaper cake!
I'd love the Tagless Beach Panda for my niece, Nora (18-24 months). She'd fit into it perfectly this spring and summer.
Thanks!
I'm an email subscriber (jdelehant AT [cox] DOT net).
tweeted you here:
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1116041682
I read the review. I understand how it is to buy the next size up, or even next TWO sizes up. Thanks for creating a place for us to shop for the bigger baby-cakes.
berry panda onesie
mom2maria at hotmail
The tagless Panda onesie.
Stormy5475@aol.com
I subscribe.
Stormy5475@aol.com
i'm loving the Tagless Panda Pants...they look SOOO comfy!
I like the Tagless Panda Banner in green.
elissa at huebert dot org
Follower
elissa at huebert dot org
My fave is the tagless Bamboo Panda onesie...we live near the National Zoo so it'd be cute for my son to wear this the next time we go visit the pandas!
i like the tagless panda pants. i would need them in size 6-12
I like the Paci-Plushies...the pacifier wouldn't always get lost then!
i love the panda soccer onsie. very adorable!
thank you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
follow you on blogger.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
I love the tagless Panda Beach tee!!
k_lawlis@hotmail.com
I would love (and definitely need :-) the black onesie with the panda holding the soccer ball...perfect to go to big sister's soccer games!
marci6tx at msn dot com
i realy love all panda wheres and well please enter me infor this thanks
tagless pandy lap T.
vickers at comcast dot net
I love the sets you have but I really need more onesies. I love the Tagless Berry Panda and the beach panda. So cute!
mdhohn@msn.com
I love the Tagless Black Hat. Very cute design. It kind of reminds me of the little hats babies get while they are in the hospital. I'd love to get this for my nephew. It'd be so cute on him. Thanks!
I follow your blog.
I really love the Paci-Plushies. The monkey is really cute.
I'm a follower.
i like the tagless panda face onsie in size 3-6 months for my nephew. thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
I love the tagless panda face Lap T, my daughter adores pandas!
Tagless Valentine's Panda
Hugging Hearts Panda snappy interlock in red.
info@mymomsview.com
Tagless Berry Panda snapper is really cute! 3-6 mos.
Post a Comment