Friday, January 16, 2009

So what has been going on in Life Starring Ellie and Eve Ville?

Well we have some great GIVEAWAYS!!! going on, check them out if you haven't already:



So notice the pics? I decided to share with you some of my favorite Ellie and Eve pictures. What do you think?
In the real world it has been cold cold cold, and too much time has been spent inside...the natives are restless. I am excited about the upcoming GIVEAWAYS!!! tons more great stuff all geared towards Valentine's Day for you and the kids. And moms with boys...don't despair I have found great stuff for the boyos in your life too. My hubby kindly reminded me that about 50% of the kids out there are a different sex than mine ans as such I need to remember the boys. :-D

Have you missed the new poll? Well because all of you are so wonderful and helped the KAHCouture and Baby Things By Jessica GIVEAWAY!!! get to over 300+ entries I am offering you the chance to decide the temporary color of my hair. Yes, bold I know! Now, imagine what I am going to promise if a GIVEAWAY!!! goes over 500 entries...even I don't know but the possibilities seem limitless...if you have an idea go ahead and leave a comment!!!

I am also working on launching two new projects...one is a special surprise and will be happening the entire month of March and the other is a way to give back...I like giving back and I think it is important for all of use to do what we can. Stay Tuned!



And I would like to introduce you to my third...yes THIRD award in the same week, given to me by the AWESOME Dr. Cecelia Mecca at Ask Baby Kid. I must be seriously cool.


Again with this reward comes responsibilities:

Say 1 thing nice about my guy: It's hard to pick which one...so how about: he puts up with the fact that I am probably the messiest person on EARTH pretty gracefully!

Six ways I measure success in my life: Are my kids happy? Am I happy? Is the family happy? Did I get to take a shower today? Do I have enough Coke Zero to make it through the day? How many people entered my contests?

Pass it on to 5 other bloggers who MEASURE UP: (hello ladies I love your sites and think you definitely fit the criteria of measuring up!)
*Resourceful Mommy
*Crafty Mama of 4
*Barefoot Mommies
*MomDot
*Peanut Butter and Pickle Reviews