Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentine’s Day is coming up in case you haven’t noticed…you should have with all the VALENTINE’S GIVEAWAYS!!! going on, but just in case you just crawled out from under a rock, I am enlightening you. So, I am generally not one for really frilly dressed up girl outfits…mostly because that means more work for me since I would hate to have anything happen to them (yes, I have been knows to buy something gorgeous put it on one of the girls for a picture and never let them wear it again…bad mommy). But, with Valentine’s Day coming up I decided to take a chance…what chance? A tutu! I have loved this style for a while now and I decided to take a chance, so when I found Frill 'er Up Couture I was rubbing my hands together with glee (yes I actually do that and no I am not kidding).

So, Angela at Frill 'er Up Couture, was nice enough to send me a Valentine’s Day tutu to review, it is so pretty my don’t mess it up way of thinking was trying to keep me from letting Ellie wear it around. But I preserved, and it is so cute on her. It’s hot pink nylon tulle (made in the USA baby!) with red ribbon trim and a huge red bow in the front (both satin). It is 4 layers so it is just poufy enough while not being huge. I love it, Ellie loves it too…she was running the house it is and twirling. Now I might need to go get Valentine’s portraits taken.

To win your beautiful tutu Click Here!

0 comments: