Monday, January 5, 2009

If you are anything like me you are always looking for ways to make your diaper bag and what is in it look better and show off some style. That is why I am always slightly embarrassed when I pull out my wipes in front of everyone…how un-cool can one mama be when she keeps her wipes in the ugly plastic packaging? So when I recently had the opportunity to review a handcrafted, custom made and very pretty wipes case for KAH Couture I was thrilled…”look who’s cool now you other mommies” LOL.

So when I received the case (in the Playful Paisley pattern) from Sondra at KAHCouture I was very impressed…not only is it well made and very cute, but you can still get your wipes out in a flash. And that is hugely important with a messy toddler and an infant who loves to drool all over everything. So after a day of having it in my diaper bag Ellie got a hold of it, of course, and decided to try and pull the trim off…and it didn’t come off! Yeahy! Now I wouldn’t recommend giving it to your toddlers to let them try and demolish, but the fact that it stood up to Ellie the destroyer is very cool.

The GIVEAWAY!!! Win a wipes case and a paci clip of your choice from KAHCouture. And here's your something special: you will also be entered to win a pair of baby shoes of your choice from Baby Things By Jessica. To enter click here!

0 comments: