Tuesday, January 13, 2009
While car seats seem pretty comfortable to sit on, they don’t seem like the best places to take a nap. Why? Because every time Ellie falls asleep in her car seat her head leans to one side at a 90 degree angle or her head leans all the way back so her open month is parallel to the sky. So, what was a parent to do? Andrea and Kesha from Kiddy Up had a great idea. They made a travel bag that carries a blanket and doubles as a pillow. Too cute.
The travel bag (which doubles as the pillow) looks like a little purse and is very soft. When I gave it to Ellie to play with she immediately said “I wuv it” (yes we are working on those L’s). The pillow is comfortable and is great for putting in the car seat or in a stroller and the blanket is just big enough to provide comfort without taking up too much space or catching in the stroller wheels. An added bonus is that it is compact enough for Ellie to carry around herself…one less thing for me to do. Ellie also like to lay on the pillow with the blanket when she is watching her “toons”, apparently that makes the mini armchair just that much more comfortable.
Kiddyup also produces some really cute dresses, lounge sets and customized onesies.
Labels: baby, baby-clothing, kids, kids-clothing, kids-misc., review












4 comments:
Great idea and very cute!
(I have an award for you!)
I love the Lizard Boy Backpack Pillow and Blanket Travel Set, so very cute! I also like that you have so many items for boys.
I'm a subscriber.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/19337700.rss
Post a Comment