Thursday, January 22, 2009

So in my search for something romanticish and frilly for your little girls to wear this Valentine’s Day I came across a tutu dress….a dress. So, I had seen other kinds of tutus which I really like, but a dress is something totally different; I had never seen one before. Where did I come across this tutu dress? CutiePatootieTutus, a boutique that is filled with the prettiest dresses for any special occasion.

The dress that Patricia sent me to review is gorgeous…it is in a rainbow of colors and look so spring-like I want the weather to turn warm so I can put Ellie in it and get some great picture of her running around outside. It is made out of so many pieces of tulle that it basically looks like the wearer is floating on the ground. I love the fact that Patricia put so much thought into these dresses; she even made them so they could be worn as a halter dress and as a regular dress. To top it off she added a removable bow as well as a removable band of feathers that you can tie on around the chest. It is so pretty. Professional outdoor portraits will be taken in the summer!

Being the covetous person that I am (LOL) I have taken a liking to a couple of her other dresses, especially the Woodland Fairy and the Be My Chocolate Valentine. Please remember that you do not comment on this article to win.


Click Here to enter!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I honestly don't know if i'm doing this right, but I love all her tutus! she picks the best colors and accessories for each. So creative and fun! All the Valentines ones are absolutly beautiful. Pink and Brown is one of my favorite color combonations!!

If you could shoot me an email back and let me know if i entered this right that'd be great!

Thanks, Alicia

aliciacalvin@hotmail.com

Anjanette Young said...

Those look adorable, my 4 year old, aspiring dancer would probably sleep in it...