Thursday, January 15, 2009

I like flowers. I pretty much like everything about flowers and what they represent; beauty, spring, happiness, joy, color…flowers make me smile. So I am was be bopping my way around the net looking for fabulous finds to pass on to you I decided to see if there were any good flower things. And, as usual I have succeeded, go me, go me! BabyWhiteElephant is the boutique I came across, Jen the artist behind the “preserved natural designs”, uses real flowers dipped in resin to make beautiful jewelry which will last a life-time.

In going with the Valentine’s Day theme, Jen sent me the Bright Red Rose Wire Wrapped Ring, and it is pretty. It is a nice crimson red and has a very comfortable wire wrapped ring. This design is a BabyWhiteElephant ORIGINAL. Keep the spring and summer alive all year round with this little beauty.

Now being a collector of pretty much everything I have my eye on a few things in her boutique, I don’t know what your faves are but mine are the: Orchid Hair Sticks, the Exotic Moroccan Earrings and the Rose Hair Pin.

The GIVEAWAY!!!- A red rose ring in a size 8. Jen is also offering readers $2 off her red rose Valentine’s rings if you mention you are a Life Starring Ellie and Eve reader.

11 comments:

Shelley K. said...

Do we just need to post a comment??

If so, this is an easy giveaway. Just a beautiful and precious ring. I love it.

Thanks again for a great giveaway.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

Annie1 said...

Gorgeous pieces! They are cheeful, delicate and just so beautiful!

Thanks



nancyrobster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to win this! Thanks for a great giveaway!
lindagregsmith(at)gmail(dot)com

grannyvon said...

I love the Gothic Purity II Drusy Chunk Crystal Quartz and Sterling silver hoop earrings. This is a big name for a big unique earring. ybutler@oppcatv.com

J.M. said...

I like the REAL Preserved Butterfly Sterling Silver Chain Necklace

pierce said...

What a wonderful collection, I like the gold necklace! Speaking about flowers, I've just always loved them - their smell and beauty! Thanks