Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Ok, so the ladies at Let's Go Strolling are offering a Generations Baby Handy Sack to one lucky Life
Starring Ellie and Eve reader. TO ENTER: Go to the site and check it out...come back here and tell me what you want, need or have to have...everything doesn't count although it is my answer. ENDS FEB. 2 @ 8.00 PM
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow
* Refer 2-3 new followers (subscribers, blogger followers, or twitter followers)
* Tweet this contest
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards. I will post a link when they come up. You already know my bribe so help me win :-D
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











133 comments:
Now this is a seriously cute diaper bag!
http://www.letsgostrolling.com/jp-lizzy-classic-tote.html
I follow!
I love the Serena and Lily Market Sling!
I want get the skip hop messenger bag in Lime green!!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I follow you!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I subscribe too!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I LOVE the Two Tina's Personalized Blankets in disco dots!!!
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
I follow!
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
I fell in love with
Made by Angie Handmade Baby Wipe Container!!!!!
Thanks for the chance!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I'm suscriber!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I follow!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I like the Fleurville Sling Tote diaper bag.
I follow and subscribe! I want to win! HEHE!
I would love a double stroller! or A Fleurville Sling Tote diaper bag.
I will vote for you!
That bag is super cute. I really like the Uppababy G-Luxe stroller.
thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I love the Baby Fabulous "Name In Brights" Personalized Blanket. What a cute, beautiful idea!
kkondek at gmail.com
I want (or is it need?) a Ergo baby carrier and a Ju-Ju-Be Be Right Back. Actually I want a lot of things from their site. . .
I subscribe.
o live those red and orange sweet shoes!! so cute!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe!
I like the Mini Mama Mio Kit
I follow
I follow
Very cool...one of these could come in handy
I love the Bundle Up Joy Wearable Blanket - Long! A great product!
Thanks so much; what a great site!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I so love the MOMMY NECKLACE! Very preciously cute! : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1138025440
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Definitely voting for you! : ))) How could I not?!! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the Skip Hop City Chic Diaper Bag...so cute! What a great giveaway!
I'm a follower too!
I'm currently on the hunt for a diaper bag, the JP Lizzy one on there is really cute!
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I subscribed to your feed.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I'm a follower.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
Oh I love the Skip Hop City Chic Diaper bag!!
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/kariellen/statuses/1138363270
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
Love the Metallic Sweet Janes shoes...super cute & shiny!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a Blogger follower too.
I really like the Bin-Go Large Storage Bin that is really great. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
Gotta love the Skip Hop City Chic Diaper Bag... Yum!
I would love a new diaper bag, not like I need it, and the Reese Li looks gorgeous!
dana at babyluxedaily dot com
Sent a tweet!
I would love a new stroller
I subscribed! addiesmommy at hotmail dot com
LOVE the skip hop duo bag in blue camo for hubby :)
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I'm in love with the Babymel Amanda Bag!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
The snack and play travel tray seems the perfect idea for a kid on the go! Would help on long rides so they can color, play with cars etc. Love the pouch, and think it is great too.
JP Lizzy Classic Tote is my favourite.
There are way too many things I like the bugaboo denim, bumbleride twin, twin trimode in boy meets girl, the storksak emily, the skip hop studio, valco hitchhiker, and soo much more!
The stroller pads for the stroller, I think that is must have when you have a small one.
I like the Peanut Shell Baby Sling in microfleece. Just found out today that I am expecting so this prize would be perfect-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I would love to get a Becco or a peanut shell!
I am a subscriber
zserabear@hotmail.com
I am a subscriber to this great site! ybutler@oppcatv.com
I want to win this for new triplets. The stroller site is very informative. At lease it has a triple stroller. and the toddler side seat on one. $800.00 I do not have. The triples are a few weeks old and the toddler 18mo. Impossible, I know somehow I can solve it. ybutler@oppcatv.com
the mommy necklace is really cute!
subscriber
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1141241363
I would love to have an Ergo Baby Carrier! Thanks.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I also follow you (Laura), yay!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I will definitely vote for you, and am awaiting the opening of polls!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I would love to have the Sterling Silver Personalized Baby Bracelet for my daughter!
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
I've been wanting a stokke high chair for awhile now!
I'm a follower
The shopping cart tray looks amazing!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to emails!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
the mommy necklace is nice
I need/want their Skip Hop City Chic Bag
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I follow
gkstratos@yahoo.com
want need and have to have...as a gift for my sister...
Bugaboo Bee
THANKS
am subscribed.
am a follower
I loved the Swaddle Designs Fun Gift Set! Very Cute!
jessicabcote@gmail.com
Like the Snack & Play Travel Tray
Thank you!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Follower
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1145970835
I want the Svan highchair.
I LOVE the Tuffo Water-Resistant Blanket (in Earth Stripe!)
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I really like the Beco Butterfly 2 Baby Carrier in carnival.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am a subscriber.
The JP Lizzy Diaper Bag is lovely. The website is nice too. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
follower - gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
I really could use a stroller blanket! I like the myMonkeymoo Stroller Blanket in banana leaf.
I'm a subscriber.
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
Well, I want the 2008 Bob Revolution Duallie, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen anytime soon! :(
I really like the handy sack
Love the handy sack.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I want the Tuffo Water-Resistant Outdoor Blanket in earth stripe!
The metallic Sweet Janes ~ are awesome!!!!
the Bin-Go Large Storage Bin ...i have so much kid stuff
adrnlize at aol dot com
The Mommy Necklace has stolen my heart! Thanks for the giveaway!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the contest. I love the Skip Hop City Chic diaper bag. Seems like I go through diaper bags quite frequently.
I so love the MOMMY NECKLACE!! Thanks for the chance.
I like the Metallic Sweet Jane shoes
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow your blog
rosans4@comcast.net
Love the Ju-Ju-Be Wannabee weekend bag.
blog follower
subscribed
I like the Baby Fabulous "Name In Brights" Personalized Blanket. Thanks!
I like the Lexie Barnes Jinx Hobo Bag. Thanks for having this contest.
Beco Butterfly 2 Baby Carrier
Love the Fleurville Sling Tote, thanks! (and yes, everything else!)
new follower, thanks
I love the MOMMY NECKLACE!
I'm in love with the StorkSak Gigi diaper bag!
The handy sack is great! With a new baby on the way I would take any one of the diaper bags.
jamie
jamielgirl74@yahoo.com
The Ergo carrier is great!
I tweeted your giveaway! (My username is @ThriftyJinxy)
I'm following you in Blogger!
I love the Fleurville Sling Tote diaper bag. Really pretty!
Thank you for posting this information. I really appreciate it! Tuffo Water-Resistant Outdoor Blanket is my pick.
Great blog and giveway. I hope you have an awesome day! Thanks again ;-) Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
I would love to have the Serena and Lily Market Sling!!
i love the Lexie Barnes Jinx Hobo Bag
I'd LOVE to get the 2008 Bumbleride Indie Twin.
I subcribe.
Love the skip hop messenger bag! Thanks for the chance! justicecw@hotmail.com
I need a stroller, diaper bag and some of that pretty bedding on their site. Thanks for the contest.
I want the Mini Mama Mio Kit. Thanks for the giveaway!
I love the Skip Hop Triple Bottle/Lunch Bag!
I voted for you in the Dottie Awards.
Post a Comment