Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Ok. Am I the only one who has ever been pegged in the face
with a ball made out of hard plastic or rubber? While mean, it would make me feel better if I weren’t the only one. Ellie is in the phase where she likes to throw things, and I encourage her because it is a good way to develop her motor skills and hand eye coordination. The one thing I don’t like is the fact that when she throws a ball I feel like I need to duck for cover or throw myself over Eve to make sure she isn’t knocked any sillier than she already is. So as I was doing my daily trip through the web looking for gear that would be useful, fun or just looked good I came across SnooliBaby. What’s a SnooliBaby? I don’t know, but Rebecca the artist, makes some nifty balls. Why nifty? Because I got beamed in the face with them and it didn’t hurt, leave a mark or anything. Hey, I can even beam Ellie without feeling bad. The balls are made out of minky…that ultra soft fabric we all love…well at least I love it.
These balls are great, three different sizes: an Eve size, an Ellie size and a Momma size…no worries about sharing. The colors are great, Rebecca made them especially for the girls in their, well Ellie’s favorite colors: green and purple. And SnooliBaby has a goal for 2009…she will make a new art blanket every week…52 in all. Are you going to be one of the lucky people who gets one? (Just a note, please ignore the fact that my daughter has marker all over her face. Ellie gave Eve a marker so she could "gaw" too, let's hear it for sharing)
THE GIVEAWAY!!! Win the set of THREE minky balls pictured below.
TO ENTER: Go to SnooliBaby and look around. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me what you liked best. ENDS FEB. 8th @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Vote for me in both the contests posted on the sidebar. Y'all already know about the bribe. But what y'all don't know is that I really want to win, it would mean a great deal of have my site recognized.
* Follow on blogger
* Subscribe
* Grab my button
* Blog about the GIVEAWAY!!! and leave a link to SnooliBaby and to Life Starring Ellie and Eve.
This GIVEAWAY!!! is part of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival...click on the button to find more great giveaways from other great sites.











189 comments:
These are just to cute! I will have to check them out. my friend Shawna is having a baby in May. By the way .. Thanks for stopping by my blog !!
Those are too cute. I also like the snooli blocks.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I'm a follower.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
Oh my, I love love love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel. He is just asking to be snuggled!
Thanks for a cute giveaway. Either my 6 month old nephew or my future neice would love these.
yardsaleprincess1@yahoo.com
i love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG for my new baby!
i follow :)
I like the Snooli Art Blanket Number 2 - Circles Circles Circles - Luxury Baby Blanket in Minky. Adorable.
I love those balls I also really love the plush puppy he looks so cuddely!
Thanks for the Entry
Tonyamcrain[at] aol[dot]com
I follow
Thanks for the Entry
Tonyamcrain[at] aol[dot]com
I too LOVE the plush puppy dog. (We're a bit partial to dogs in this household!) Everything looks so soft.
My three kids would love the minky balls - as you said, no need to share!
This is a great giveaway!
kristinextras@hotmail.com
I like the Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit...the fabric is great.
lisa
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com
WOW I just love the snooli friend plush puppies. They are so cute. I would love to win this prize for my little girl, she would love to play with it with her new twin cousins just born a week ago. I hope to win this for them. Thank you for the giveaway. flyerz13@hotmail.com
I like the minky mini blanket in pink.
And I need these, my son is almost 18 months old and throwing everything. The cats and I need soft things to have thrown at us!
I like the Snooli friends monkey and the plush blocks as well. This is such a great idea!
I love the "Snooli Friend Plush Baby Blue Toile Bunny Rabbit". So cute and very well made.
sallylynnsara@hotmail.com
Wow, what I neat idea! I like the blocks and mini blanket/lovey too.
sabrina999 AT rogers DOT com
I love the circus dots and stripes burp cloths
mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Circles Circles Circles - Luxury Baby Blanket in Minky
I subscribe
That Snooli Plush Puppy is so cute, I think he is very cuddly looking! Thanks for the giveaway!
Please check out my blog for a chance to win free earrings: http://lagazdesigns.blogspot.com
lagazdesigns AT mts DOT net
Cute! I also like the Snooli Snuggle Minky Mini Blanket.
ourniftynotebook at charter dot net
I love the Purple, Dots Snooli Blanket. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com
I really love the Brown Minky Dot Chenille Stuffed Monkey. That is so cute! Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
Snooli Blocks are my favorite.
I am a follower
I subscried
I love the Snooli Snooli Blocks - Extra Large - BIG BIG BIG Plush Minky Fabric Toys - A Set of Two Silver Sage, Chocolate Brown, and Snowy White Blocks!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I love the bird applique blanket! Cute.. These snooli minky balls are fabulous. I could see this being a cute decor item, as well as toys!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
my favourite is Snooli Friend Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit Makes a Perfect Gift - in Michael Miller's Patti Paisley.
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
suscriber!
follower!
have your button!
thanks for the chance!!!! I need one of these!!!!!
I love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel .
I follow
I subscribe
I love: minky mini blanket in pink CUTE!
Besides the cutest balls that are given away, I like the Snooli Snuggle Over-sized Baby Blanket with Luxury Boutique Minky and Flannel Bird Applique
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I love the Minky Blocks! What a great idea! Thanks so much for a great giveaway!!
lindagregsmith(at)gmail(dot)com
I also subscribe!!
I like the Firey Dragon Fun blanket
thanks!
adams006 at hotmail dot com
Oh I love the Flying Dragon blanket! So cute!! Love the blocks too!
dana at babyluxedaily dot com
I also like the Warm Winter Fleece blanket in polka dots. The balls look ike fun-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel is my choice. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
follower:
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
button on blog: abc order
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
I love the plush puppy too!
My favorite is the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Those are cute!! Other than the balls, I also loved the yellow and white minky bunny rabbit. How adorable. Thanks for the chance to win!
kinderslee@yahoo.com
I like the red, yellow and orange balls! With two boys, there is lots of action in our house.
I can only pick one??? But...but...Everything is so cute!! And looks so snuggly. :) The pink and light green set is just gorgeous!! :pickme: :pickme: LOL
Thank you for the giveaway!
I subscribed!! :) :crossingfingers:
I voted!! :crossingtoes:
Nothing left to cross...guess I'm done.
I love the balls in Ballerina Pink. So cute!
I voted for you :)
I love the paisly bunny, what an awsome print!
love the minky monkey!!
i like Snooli Friend Plush Baby Blue Toile Bunny so cute
i fav you on facebook Liza (liza767) {edit}
I think they have some really nice color combinations. Thanks for the chance to win.
Brandi
lawyer180@yahoo.com
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win. I also like the puppy dog. too cute!
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Snooli Fleece Warm Winter BLanket - Purple, Plum, Violet, Lavender, Polka Dots, Waffle Fleece looks warm!
I love this one "Snooli Friend Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit" :)
meninheira (at) gmail (dot)com
I have your button in my "blog de la ilusión"
And ... voy ahora a bloguear sobre el sorteo :)
Un besito
I like the Snooli Friend Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit best.
Thanks
Love it all - especially the Snooli Friend Toile Bunny. What a great prize - thank you!
I like the Snooli Friend yellow minky bunny! So cute!
christmasinmarch {at} gmail {dot} com
I like the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel . My son would love it, too.
The Snooli Friend Plush Puppy Dog is too cute! Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I love brown bear!
She is so talented! I love the Snooli Friend Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit!
I voted for you :)
I subscribe.
The circles blanket is adorable!!
lukeandbryn @ gmail.com
I love the plush puppy dog in minky dot brown and caramel!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I really like the crib bedding...very cute.
amanda_agema@hotmail.com
Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel is my cho
I love all the adorable animals! They look so cuddly.
Thanks for offering it!
princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com
I couldn't get past the Snooli Friend Vintage Style Minky Monkey! So adorable!
I love the plush paisley bunny but I think these balls are great for skills development!
Thanks!
Snooli Friend Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit is soooo cute!
I follow
I like the bunnies!
Thanks for the giveaway!
I really really really really like the Snooli Art Blanket Number 2 - Circles Circles Circles - Luxury Baby Blanket in Minky. ( those are my FAVORITE colors!)
nannyheadie at hotmail dot com
The Snooli Friend Plush Minky Puppy Dog in Brown and Caramel is my favorite. It looks like our adorable beagle puppy, Daisy! Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I voted at the Dottie Awards for you and at the Scholastic site!
Good Luck.....
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I soooo love the Snooli Friend Vintage Style Minky Monkey - Brown Minky Dot Chenille Stuffed Monkey!!! So adorably cute!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I voted for you in both contests! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the balls, but the animals oh so cute.
Thanks so much for the giveaway.
Have a Terrific Day.
Rene
I like the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel.
Voted for you on the Dotties.
I like the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel
I think the Snooli Friend Plush Puppy Dog in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel is adorable.
Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel is too cute!!!
tornem(at)yahoo.com
The blue, yellow, and green plush balls are my favorite. What a perfect baby gift!
I loved the blocks and the colors on the balls you are giving away are great- so bright and cheerfull! Thanks so much for the AWEsome give-oh-way! audrajjensen(at)msn(dot)com
That Snooli Puppy Dog is the cutest :) Thanks for all these giveaways!
Cute minky balls. I like the name too. :)
I really like the Snooli Art Blanket Number 1 - Firey Dragon Fun. I wish her lots of luck making 1 week for the year.
Thanks for hosting a giveaway.
killlashandra at hotmail dot com
I like the Snooli friend; yellow and white bunny! Everything looks so perfect for baby!
I'm a blogger follower!
I love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel- he is too cute!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
faithfully following!!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
happily subcribed :)
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel - my 2yo loves doggies!
ebienic(at)hotmail(dot)com
So cute! I like the Snooli Friend Vintage Style Minky Monkey(Brown) I love everything there though. :)
artisticflare(at)gmail(dot)com
My second favorite thing there was the puppy in two tone minkee..now that was cute...my first choice would be the balls they are giving away and in that color too! Thanks
I subscribe
I love the Dragonflies -- very cute!
I subscribed to your feed using live bookmarks.
I love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG so cute and soft looking
thanks
angyla678@hotmail.com
I subscribed..semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
Snooli Friend Plush puppy dog in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel is so cute...Would be a wonderful cuddly friend. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the little stuffed friends, but my boys are not fans of stuffed animals. They are HUGE fans of balls, though, and I know they'd love these!
I'm in love with the two toned minky dot puppy!!
Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG
I like the snooli monkey and puppy.
kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com
Snooli Friend Plush Baby Blue Toile Bunny Rabbit - very nice!
I liked the crib bedding set that was on clearance. Too pretty!
gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com
Ohhh...the Snooli Friend Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit is so cute!!
I think my girls would love that!!
I love the Snooli Blocks - Extra Large!
I got your button!
I love the Snooli Art Blanket Number 1 - Firey Dragon Fun. So cute. Thanks for the chance.
Oh so cute.. I can't decide if I like the Plush puppy or monkey better but they are adorable... wiicked13 [at] yahoo [dot] com
I loved the dragon blanket...and I've been pegged more then once with those darn hard balls.
I like Snooli Friend Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit
I love the minky monkey and puppy dog! so cute! I would love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!
I love the Snooli Snuggle in blue with the bird applique!
urchiken at gmail dot com
I love the circle art blanket!
katelynthames at yahoo dot com
I love the Snooli Friend Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit. He's adorable and would be a wonderful shower gift! Thanks!!
Snooli Snuggle Over-sized Baby Blanket with Luxury Boutique Minky and Flannel Bird Applique and Snooli Friend Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit Makes a Perfect Gift (wish they had a hippo)
oh wow - i love those blocks!
kmc.love at gmail.com
The Snooli Friend Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit is so cute!
ahappyheartathome (at) gmail (dot) com
~Susan
circus dots and stripes burp cloths
Too cute. My fave is the Snooli Friend Plush Puppy Dog in brown.
Thanks
veggiemcveggie(at)gmail(dot)com
I really like the Snooli Art Blanket Number 1 - Firey Dragon Fun. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
i love the Snooli Friend Vintage Style Minky Monkey.
i'm a follower
i subscribe
i have your button!
I like the Plush Paisley Bunny Rabbit
tmc480 at yahoo dot com
I entered this giveaway earlier, and I Just went and voted for you!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
The Minky Blocks,Thanks for the giveaway!!
dlfrx(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
My favorite is the 3 Ballerina pink balls. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
The stuffed monkey is cute too.
Love love love love the Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel, thanks!
new follower, thanks
I like the lavender and brown minky blocks.
hrracer@verizon.net
I like the circus dots!
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
I like the Art Blanket #2 & the Snooli Blocks.
I like the Snooli Friend Plush Baby Blue Toile Bunny rabbit
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
Oooohhhh, my favorite is the Snooli Friend - Brown Bear! He's so adorable I'd want to keep him for myself, but in reality I'd gift him to my niece, who is expecting a baby girl in two weeks!
How cute is the Snooli Friend Puppy Dog?! He's adorable!!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
I like the Snooli Friend Plush Baby Blue Toile bunny
I love the Baby Blue Toile Bunny Rabbit!!
Oh my, she has adorable plush animals. I love the puppy dog!
whitneyleann07@hotmail.com
The Plush Minky Yellow and White Bunny Rabbit is just adorable!
i love the plush puppy dog in brown and carmel
chani.adams(at)gmail(dot)com
The Snooli Friend Plush PUPPY DOG is just too precious! That is such a sweet site...
tlb3405@yahoo.com
Awww, I love the Vintage Style Minky Monkey. Thanks
I like the Paisley Bunny Rabbit
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follower
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I LOVE the Vintage Style Minky Monkey!! I added the store to my Etsy favs!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I follow you!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
And subscribe via email!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
And subscribe via email!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
The Snoogli blocks are cute too! My daughter loves to play catch and the Snoogli balls would really help both of us from further pain!
THanks!
KKMOM08@GMAIL.COM
I really like the snooly blocks, so fuun for my baby. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
I like the Snooli Friend Yellow and White Plush Bunny.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a follower.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I voted for you in the contests on the sidebar - good luck!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I love the Snooli Friend brown and caramel puppy.
moochiness(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Snooli friend plush minky - super cute!
kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a subscriber.
kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com
Also a follower.
kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com
So stinkin' cute for my baby boy! These are my favorite: Snooli Blocks - Extra Large - BIG BIG BIG Plush Minky Fabric Toys!
The Brown Bear Snooli Friend is so beautifully made & perfect to cuddle with!
I like the cute little dog in two-toned Minky Dot Brown and Minky Plush Caramel
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I follow your blog!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
Post a Comment