Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Enter to win your favorite of the two earrings posted below!!!
The Peace and Love Earrings

The Cranberry Cluster Earrings 
TO ENTER: Go to Bead Designs By Ellen and look around. Come back here and tell me what you liked the best. Do Not Copy what I said in the review. Be sure to leave me a way to contact you.
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow me on blogger
* Tweet this contest
* Tweet Life Starring Ellie and Eve
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards-Best Breakout Performance (button is on my sidebar)
Pay attention because I will be throwing out extra chances to win. ENDS JAN. 23 @ 8.00 PM
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











172 comments:
Hi
I love the SAVANNAH - Sterling Silver and Coin Pearl Pendant.
Thanks for this giveaway!
Best regards,
Aik
aikychien@yahoo.com
I thought the Everyday Flowers Sterling Silver necklace was unique and pretty.
Tweeted your contest - http://twitter.com/bellamimi/status/1115685991
tweeted your blog -
http://twitter.com/bellamimi/status/1115692597
subscribed
I'm already following.
I totally love the Morgan necklace. Her creations are beautiful!
I follow you!
And I am sending out tweets! (www.twitter.com/1momof5)
I voted for you over on MomDot!
Love the Autumn Glow - Lampwork and Sterling Bracelet!!
I subscribe via Google Reader.
I like the Tie Dye - Lampwork earrings!
I subscribe via Google Reader.
Love the SEA FOAM - Amazonite and Sterling Eyeglass Leash.
Voted for you in the Dottie Awards.
Tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1115832445
CAROUSEL - Dichroic Glass and Sterling Necklace is something I really like.
I voted for you!!!
I love the Embers, lampwork and sterling silver!
thanks!!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I'm a follower!
I just put Bead Designs By Ellen into my Etsy favorites. I'm a junkie for the "World Peace Sterling Pendant Necklace." (I also covet the "Love and Peace Necklace - Sterling Silver Pendant.)
Thanks for the tip-off to this Etsy seller!
I already follow you on blogger.
tweeted this giveaway:
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1115966844
tweeted "Live Starring Ellie and Eve" --
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1115972540
I voted for you for "Breakthrough Performance" (Jean D.).
Good luck!
My favorite is the SWEET DREAMS - Lampwork and Sterling Charm Bracelet.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I like the NIGHT - Lampwork and Swarovski Bracelet!
the morgan necklace is beautiful!
mom2maria at hotmail
I'd love those peace earrings, my daughter is huge into peace signs right now. I would love to get her the LOVE AND PEACE NECKLACE - for her bday! I like the bag lady pendant, so cute!
following on blogger
That fun jewelry. I love the MOCHA - Beach Stone Pendant.
Voted! I think LOL
My fave is 'CASUAL FRIDAY' Lampwork and Sterling Hoop Earrings...so beautiful!
My favorite is LOVE ROCKS - Labradorite and Sterling Charm Bracelet. Just beautiful.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
subscriber
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
follower
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Voted
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
I love the Cherish sterling earrings. They almost look like an antique heirloom.
I follow
This shop is fantastic. I like so many! The one that really caught my eye is the true romance necklace. Its fits its name perfectly.
I follow :)
I sooooooo love the JOSHUA TREE - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings!! So aesthetically gorgeous! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1117015585
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about you! : )))
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1117027352
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
YAHOOOOO!!! Voted for you! : )))
Thanks again for the give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Very beautiful earrings. I love the JANELLE - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings and the TAPESTRY - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber by eamil.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow you through Google Reader.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
It's hard to choose just one item to comment on...I love her style! I'd choose the MoHave Beach stone necklace...MY HS daughter would love that! Of the earrings, I'd choose the cluster pair. Thanks
Bonus entry, I subscribed to your feed.
I LOVE the RIVERSIDE -Sterling and Swarovski Earrings. So pretty!
elissa at huebert dot org
I follow!
elissa at huebert dot org
I LOVE teh Olive Branch Earrings, but everything is gorgeous!!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
JOSHUA TREE - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings, those are so nice!
The OASIS - Lampwork and Sterling Necklace is simply STUNNING! I love it!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm subscribed to you!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I went over and voted for you!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I really like the FOOTPRINTS - Sterling Filigree Earring. They are so pretty. Thanks for the chance.
I'm a subscriber via my regular e-mail at: sharpei@grnco.net
I'm following you on blogger. Thanks!
I like the SWEET DREAMS - Lampwork and Sterling Charm Bracelet. Can't stop lemming over it
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I love the SYSTEMATIC CHAOS - Gemstone and Sterling Bracelet.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I love the SYSTEMATIC CHAOS - Gemstone and Sterling Bracelet in orange!
wonderfullymade729 [at]gmail[dot] come
tweeted....
http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1118323433
voted! (britt farris)
I love all of her earrings! The Cranberry Cluster Earrings happen to be my favorite!
Okay...so My favorite earrings are the OLIVE BRANCH Lampwork and sterling earrings. I am a sucker for all things GREEN!!! What beautiful jewelry!
Gorgeous items! I love the Classy Bella earrings and the Drama Queen bracelet! :) Cause I am one! :)
dana at babyluxedaily dot com
i really like all the sterling silver, especially the charm bracelet. Thanks
Tweeted!
I love the Morgan necklace!! thanks
Voted!
I subscribe
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I like the Destash glass pendants. (But also the Happy Jack, Frosty on glass, so many...)
adams006 at hotmail dot com
The EMBERS necklace is very pretty.
I love the silver boughs earrings
The are all very unique but I think I like the Tapestry earrings the best-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I like the Casual Friday Lampwork and Sterling silver hoop earrings.
Tweeted the giveaway!
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1118617264
Tweeted your blog~
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1118619832
I love the Morgan Lamwork and leather necklace. These pieces are all originals.
TRigell at aol dot com
I already voted for you at the Dottie Awards! TRigell at aol dot com
I don't know if it was the name Bella that caught my attention but the design of these earrings have me hooked! I really love the BELLA - Sterling Filigree Earrings. Oh so very pretty!
thanks!
I nominated/voted for you for the Dottie award.
I liked the breast cancer awareness necklace. zserabear@hotmail.com
Everything is lovely, but I really like MERRY - Swarovski and Sterling Earrings. Thanks.
She has lovely jewelry. I love the First Snow Beach Glass Necklace!
Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am subscribed. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Also, I voted for you site. Good Luck! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I like the FIRST SNOW - Sea Glass and Sterling Necklace.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow your blog.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I think the HOLY CROSS - Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with it. Thank you so much!
I'm a follower.
I'm a subscriber.
I love the Hannah Earrings they are so classy. Everything is just beautiful. ybutler@oppcatv.com
so many cute things - I like the peyton memory wire bracelet
subscriber
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1119761906
I love the SAVANNAH - Sterling Silver and Coin Pearl Pendant.
follow you.
voted
It was hard to choose! I really like the TWILIGHT - Lampwork and Sterling Bracelet and the Savannah Pendant!
subscriber!
I also follow!
I love the footprints earrings!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
The Evening Wear bracelet is a classic piece.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I am a subscriber.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I follow you on Blogger.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
Tweeted the contest:
http://twitter.com/tempest1952/status/1120341051
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
Tweeted Life Starring Ellie and Eve:
http://twitter.com/tempest1952/status/1120344758
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I like the HOLY CROSS - Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace and/or the MYSTERY GIRL - Lampwork and Sterling Bracelet.
gahome2mom(at)@gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com
It is all so beautiful but I really like the KENDRA - Lampwork and Sterling Pendant. Gorgeous!
The "BITTERSWEET" Pearl and Sterling Bracelet :)
goddesspaula17@aol.com
another awsome giveaway!! hope to win!!
i like love and peace necklace. very nice!
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
following you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
This is very beautiful!
The HULA - Lampwork and Sterling Necklace!!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
Love the Sweet Dreams bracelet. How yummy is that!
I subscribe.
I fell in llove with this shop today!!!! I love WOODSTOCK - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings!!!!!!
cal-rubies@yahoo.es
janil-nilja.blogspot.com
I'm a suscriber!
I'm a follower!
Love the Cranberry Vine Pearl Charm Bracelet! So Pretty!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I sent word out on Twitter!
twitter.com/acupofjoy
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I love the KENDALL - Lampwork Heart Pendant on Leather. It was so hard to choose. Great giveaway!
I like the NIGHT - Lampwork and Swarovski Bracelet!
I am a subscriber!
the earrings called footprints are my fav :)
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
ooh, i love the Whirlwind necklace! She has so many beautiful pieces!!
missblondie919(at)gmail(dot)com
i love the FOOTPRINTS - Sterling Filigree Earrings! thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe!
I love the PEACE Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings! I'd wear those all the time!
I voted for you as Breakthrough performance!
Bag Lady necklace.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
follower
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
SAVANNAH necklace
springshoot5@aol.com
follower
springshoot5@aol.com
i really like the NIGHT - Lampwork and Swarovski Bracelet!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
I would love the CRANBERRY VINE - Pearl Charm Bracelet to go with the earrings you're giving away!
hockiemack@hotmail.com
follow you!
hockiemack@hotmail.com
I love the BELLA - Sterling Filigree Earrings. Thanks for the chance to win!
I REALLY liked OCEAN - Lampwork and Sterling Earrings,CHAMPAGNE - Crystal and Sterling Earrings and CARAMEL - Lampwork and Sterling Hoops.
Really sucks that these are so expensive, because they are neat. So, I hope I can WIN a pair!
I follow you! :) Thanks!
i love a lot! but i'll say TEENY TINY PEACE - Sterling Silver Earrings
i follow
i sub
My favorite item is the Karina Lampwork & Sterling bracelet. It is lovely.
sabrita@juno.com
I love the Holy Cross necklace!
Marianne
mjackson(at)wwhgd(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/
I'm following you on Blogger!
Marianne
mjackson(at)wwhgd(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/
I tweeted this contest.
Marianne
mjackson(at)wwhgd(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/
What a nice shop! I love the Swarovski Pearl Stearling necklace. thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
I follow your blog.jacquecurl@gmail.com
I subscibed thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
I like the TIME TRAVELER - Lampwork and Sterling Bracelet.
slcremer at gmail dot com
I'm a subscriber
slcremer at gmail dot com
I'm a follower - Sherrylinn
I love MYSTERY GIRL, the lampwork and sterling bracelet, it's so neat how it looks like it's glowing!
i like - BUTTERSCOTCH - Crystal and Sterling Earrings. it looks so unique, and its design looks like its a classic.
great products. very extensive selection on the etsy shop.
and i am choosing the Peace and Love Earrings if i win.
charm 32 @ Y ma il . com
i'm a subscriber
i follow you in blogger
i love the everyday flowers sterling silver necklace:)
I love the FROSTY ON GLASS - Sea Glass and Sterling Necklace
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
Post a Comment