Saturday, January 3, 2009

So, there are days in my house when Ellie loves to brush her teeth 10 times a day, but there are also days when she clamps her mouth shut, locks her jaw and does the stare of death daring me or her dad to even think about making her open up. So, when I recently had the opportunity to review Harboro's Tooth Tunes Jr. I was understandably excited; no more nights of basically sitting on a two year old while she kicks at you like an ultimate fighter all the while keeping her mouth locked shut.

So, the moment of truth…I put on the toothpaste, push the music button, and tell her to open up and she does…YEAHY! Go Tooth Tunes. Not only did she not clamp down on the toothbrush or my finger, she wanted more...oh wow. Now, I know that Ellie is only 2 and that Tooth Tunes Jr. is supposed to be for 3+, but I haven’t had a problem with getting the head of the brush in her mouth and really getting her teeth clean. I have only run into two “problems”: she doesn’t want to stop brushing her teeth and gets mad when she has to and she will make a break for the bathroom at all times of the day and just start brushing her teeth. At least I know she will have a great white smile! So, thank you Tooth Tunes for making my life just that much easier.

I should also mention that I got to try out the adult version of Tooth Tunes (Turbo Tooth Tunes) and I think they are too funny…there’s nothing like getting a song stuck in your head and being happy about it! I have one little issue in that I have to press slightly harder than I am used to in order for the music to be really clear (so sensitive gums beware), but for me that is a small price to pay in order to hear “…when some sugar comes along you must brush it…” to the tune of Devo’s “Whip It”.

THE ELLIE AND EVE SEAL OF APPROVAL


The GIVEAWAY!!!
4 lucky readers will have a chance to win a Tooth Tunes Jr. There are 3 Lion Kings and 1 Jungle Book. To enter click here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ToothTunes was fun to see and the songs are neat, jungle book sounds cool and brushing teeth has forever changed!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com