Monday, January 26, 2009
Have you ever heard of a BuckleyBoo? Wait, a who? A BuckleyBoo. Well, I hadn’t either when I
first came across this product but now, I am the teacher and you are my students. The BuckleyBoo is really a nifty product, it is a combination stuffed animal/toy/educational product all rolled into a cute package. I review the BuckleyDog, which is about 17” tall and a bright green; no I didn’t measure it that is what the card that came with it said.
I have to admit to being slight skeptical about the whole execution behind
BuckleyBoo… the concept sounded good, but I wasn’t exactly sure it would play out in real life like the explanation did on paper. But, it looked cute (and I for one can’t really resist something that looks cute) and it made me curious. So, the package came and I opened it up… “wow 17 inches is a lot bigger than I though it was” was the first thing that crossed my mind…second “whoa that’s cute”…third “wow that’s soft”. I decided to wait until I needed a good distracter for Ellie and to them spring it on her. Well, recently needed a good distraction to get her over the fact that this bad mommy wouldn’t let her sit in the sink with her clothes on playing in the water…so out came the BuckleyDog. Immediate distraction…she said “puppy” and forgot all about the fact that she was mad. As I showed her what the buckles were for
she got even more impressed and possessive; now she doesn’t
quite get the whole matching the right buckle into the right snappy thing yet, but we are working on it. Now, I haven’t forgotten Eve, I did introduce her to the BuckleyDog and she liked it…she can’t really tell me what she thinks about the whole matching thing, but she says that the ears taste pretty good. And one more thing that I think is great about the BuckleyBoo…it ding-a-lings; I don’t know of a better word to describe it, but it makes a rather pleasant noise when you jiggle it, not the harsh bell sounds a lot of toys make. Now I am currently wondering what would happen if I got a couple more (I have my eye on the BuckleyCat and BuckleyRabbit) and snapped them all together…meet the BuckleyBunch!











2 comments:
Super cute! Where can I get one?
These are the cutest things ever!
Post a Comment