Monday, January 19, 2009
Apparently I am really into spoiling the moms around Valentine’s Day. So here is another thing just for you ladies. By now my love of jewelry should be well know, in
fact if you don’t know that I love the shiny, pretty stuff you must be new. So, I have been in search of a locket for a while now…I just think they are a neat idea, although I do wonder where exactly I am going to find pictures small enough to put in them. Doing my normal thing I wander the web looking, searching and putting some serious time into finding a locket that is beyond average…drum roll please: my answer came in the form of Eternal Autumn.
So I have to admit to not being the biggest fan of metals that are not silverish…what do I mean? Well, I like the white metals rather than the yellowish kinds. But, Lara at Eternal Autumn has a neat looking bronze locket with rose front and red rose bead so I was open for a change. I like this locket…I like it a lot, it’s not my normal style but hey, a trendy fun and cool momma has to be willing to change it up! It’s a little antique, a little rockerish, and totally cool. I haven’t found a pictures of the girls to put in it yet, but I’m working on it.
So, taking this opportunity to re-browse through Lara’s boutique I have come across a couple more things that I am loving (big surprise right?) For instance, I would totally rock the Bird of Happiness Locket (yes I could use another 1 or 4…) and I would totally wear the heck out of the Judith Earrings. I should mention that Lara packaged the locket with a package of pumpkin pie scented beads…I don’t know whether to thank her or not…I want pie…right now.
The GIVEAWAY!!! Click Here to enter the Eternal Autumn GIVEAWAY!!!
Labels: mom, mom-accessories, review











0 comments:
Post a Comment