Friday, January 16, 2009

So, some of you out there are going to be treated to a nice, adult only Valentine’s Day, complete with adult only Valentine’s night, and I have just the thing to make it a great night. I recently had the opportunity to review some of the romantic products from Twin Birch Bath and Body and oh baby…y’all are going to have one heck of a night! The first thing that I reviewed was the Birch Bedroom Massage Melts…what are massage melts? You use them when you are giving someone a massage and they melt as the skin heats up and you continue to work it; they smell divine and feel great. (Hint: tell the person who is doing the massage that they only have to do it until the melt rubs in…you will get a nice long massage that way). For those of you who like massage oil I reviewed the thing for you too…the Starry Night Massage Oil. This oil smells great and it is really moisturizing; made out of all natural ingredients it is even good for those of you with sensitive skin. And for those of you who are looking or hoping for a little something special on Valentine’s night…I’ve got something for you too…the Birch Bedroom Kissable Body Dust. You know the pet name “honey” that you are always calling your significant other??? Well now they can taste like sweet honey too.

Now, Twin Birch Bath and Body is going to set one lucky winner up with a Feeling the Love Gift Basket for Lovers…it has everything to need to make Valentine’s night a blast. Click Here to enter.

0 comments: