Thursday, January 22, 2009
So here is yet another great opportunity to give something great to the little girl in your life for Valentine's Day!
TO ENTER: Go to CutiePatootieTutus and check out her products, then come back here and let me know what you like best. The picture here is the tutu that you could win...complete with wand! ENDS FEB. 3 @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow in blogger
* Tweet Tweet
* "Where do you go to look for giveaways? What contest listing sites?"
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards. I will post a link when they are up and running!
This GIVEAWAY!!! is part of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival...click on the button to find more great giveaways from other great sites.
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











210 comments:
My daughter choose this one: "Marvelous Minnie Mouse Custom Boutique Tutu Dress Costume" :)
meninheira@gmail.com
I go to http://www.etsygiveaways.com/ to look for giveaways but for the moment I have no one :(
I'll vote you when you post a link :)
The SOmewhere Over the Rainbow one is SO CUTE!!!
I would love to win my daughter the Sweet-tart Short Tutu in Lavender.
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
For giveaways, my first stop is smartbabykid.com and coolbabykid.com
cat at 3kidsandus dot com
I love the Queen of Hearts Custom Boutique Tutu!!! Beautiful! And, so deliciously perfect for my darling goddaughter! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1139465676
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I really like the Glittering Gold and Ivory Princess Tutu Dress. Thanks for the chance to win!
prizey.net, listings on different blogs and TWITTER are my giveaway centrals!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Definitely voting for you! : )))
Can't wait! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Glittering Gold and Ivory Princess Tutu Dress so cute!! I love these! summrob1@aol.com
I follow
I subscribe!
My niece would love the Chandelle Feather Boa Tutu. Too cute!
I love momgiveaways. They always have great contests!
Love the Little Valentine Devil Custom Boutique Tutu Dress Costume.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I go to:
http://www.momdot.com
http://www.prizeatron.com/
http://giveawaycorral.blogspot.com/
http://www.prizey.net/
http://www.contests4mamas.com/
http://momgiveaways.com/
http://www.etsygiveaways.blogspot.com
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i love the Be My Little Chocolate Valentine Boutique Tutu
i go to prize for contest and giveaways also i amanda mandy, dirty shirt, wrestling addict, barefoot momma so theres alot
My favorite is the Glittering Gold and Ivory Princess Tutu Dress. Thanks so much for the chance to win!
The glittering gold and ivory princess tutu dress would be ideal for portraits...just lovely!
I love the tutus!
I am a follower!
I am subscribed through iGoogle!
Be My Vanilla Valentine Boutique Tutu Dress is really cute! I love that there are glitter hearts on it! Thanks for entering me!
We like the chocolate valentine boutique tutu!
Brandi
lawyer180@yahoo.com
Oh i left a comment on the wrong one! Whoops
I love the Valentines ones, Brown and Pink is my favorite color combination since having a little girl. I love them all, She is so talented.
aliciacalvin@hotmail.com
My niece would look great in Custom Boutique Chandelle Feather Boa Tutu Dress!!
I do a Twitter search. I love Prizey Books to try to build my classroom library.
The Glittering Gold and Ivory Princess Tutu Dress is awesome! I truly love that dress! Thank you so much!
I go to etsygiveaways.com and search Prizey
and for all the instant wins and the big sweeps I use sweepstakesadvantage.com
I love the Custom Boutique Silver Sequin 2 Color Tutu Dress and Hairbows! Too cute!
Thank for the chance!
Brooke
I follow!
I also subscribe
I love the Pink Sequined Heart Tutu...so cute..and I love Pink!
I also follow you!
These are just adorable. MY fave is the My Little Sweet-tart Custom Boutique Tutu Dress.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Follower
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Subscriber
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Prizey, OLS or just from reading my Newsletters :)
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
I would love the custom one in black and white or brown and pink.
I love the Be My Valentine tutu, but they are all gorgeous! Thanks
lizzydearslife at gmail dot com
I am following your blog!
Thanks
I subscribed.
I voted for you for the Dotties!
I like prizey, prizeatron, online sweepstakes, and Mom advice an appron full of giveaways. Sometimes I check Classy Closet contests, and Twitter moms contests also. Thanks
I have always loved her woodland fairy one, sooo cute!!
daxkimd@juno.com
Be my Chocolate Valentine Tutu Dress is adorable. My daughter's birthday and her school party are on the same day. I would love if she could sport something cute to help make her feel special on her birthday.
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
Classy Closets and mombloggers and prizey. Mostly I don't even leave my dashboard there are so many giveaways there!
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
Oh, I love tutus.
Besides the one that is being given away, I also like the Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu!
Gorgeous!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm a subscriber!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Man, my memory is shot and I can't remember if I just wrote that I was a follower or a subscriber!!
So, I'm either a follower or a subscriber, depending on what the previous entry was lol
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I really like the kiss me im cute and irish one too!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I suscribe!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I follow too!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I like prizey.net and prizeatron.com!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I will vote for you! Gladly!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Awww!!!
I LOVE the Be My Chocolate Valentine TuTu Dress!!!
So.very.cute!!!
Thanks for the chance!
I now subscribe via google reader!
I follow!
Now that was soooh hard, I love the whole collection, but the
Woodland Fairy Costume Boutique Custom Tutu Dress really stood out, so pretty. I want one in my size!!!
I look at Bloggy Giveaways. Island Review.
I am subscribed
I follow you
tweet!
http://twitter.com/jochrisbryan/status/1141603085
I love the Autumn Fairy Tutu Dress and Wings, just what my daughter would want
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
Custom Purple Sparkling Butterfly Boutique Tutu is my favourite.
I look at Mom Giveaways and Prizeatron.
I like "my pretty irish girl" best. Hands down! Very cute tutus!!!
Jenny
Besides the store name, I love the Autumn Fairy Tutu and Wings- love those fall colors! This would make a geat gift for my niece-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
My favorite is the minnie mouse costume, TOO CUTE!
I am a follower on blogger
we love the Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu
i sub
i follow!
I love the silver sequin 2 color dress!
The woodland fairy costume is gorgeous
I love the somewhere over the rainbow! How beautiful!
I love the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Custom Boutique Tutu Dress too!
I am a subscriber
the woodland fairy costume is precious! :)
subscriber
blog follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1143471827
i list a bunch of contests on my blog: http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/
also find a bunch on:
http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/
Love the Pink Heart Drops Tutu! Please enter me in this adorable giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Lots of wonderful choices! I really like the My Little Sweet-tart Custom Boutique Tutu Dress because it looks fun!
Thanks.
I am a subscriber!
I am a follower.
Usually my email inbox keeps me pretty busy reading blogs and entering their contests but I also love to go blog hopping. Like if I am on your blog I will click on your followers and start checking out their profiles and blogs. I have found some really amazing people and contests by doing this.
i like the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Custom Boutique Tutu Dress the best, so colorful!! thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
Marvelous Minnie Mouse Custom Boutique Tutu Dress Costume is my favourite!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
Suscriber!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
Follower!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I visit http://www.simple-finds.com/ and http://etsygiveaways.com too.
Thanks for the chance!
The Custom Boutique Silver Sequin 2 Color Tutu Dress and Hairbows.
Follow you on blogger.
I am a subscriber.
I follow or subscribe to a number of blogs and some of them publish a weekly giveaways lists of other blogs.
My favorite is the Woodland Fairy Tutu Dress
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I follow
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I usually look for contests at contestsformoms.com
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I love love love the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Custom Boutique Tutu Dress!
Super cute & I know Rachel would love it. :)
I'm a follower!!! :)
I tweeted it! :)
I only catch contests on twitter. I don't know any contest listing sites. :) still to new to the blog world.
Love the Custom Purple Sparkling Butterfly Boutique Tutu. Wow!
Thank you!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Follower
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1145960348
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I like Prizey.net and Twitter for giveaway listings
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I really like the autumn fair tutu dress and wings.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
The little valentine Devil Custom Boutique Tutu Dress Costume is too cute! My little girl is my angel but she can be a little devil in disguise.
tk(underscore)2580(at)hotmail(dot)com
www.prizey.net
I'm a subscriber
i like Custom Cutie Poofy Short Tutu -- in beauty
Cutie Patootie is right. Her tutus and tutu dresses are just adorable! My favorite item is the Glittering Gold & Ivory Princess Tutu Dress-Custom, it is absolutely gorgeous! And my favorite tutu is the "Be My Little Chocolate Valentine Boutique Tutu" in Brown and Pink. My grand daughter would look so adorable in this tutu:)
maggie@mannwieler.com
I fell in love with my pretty Irish Girl tutu!
I really like the Little Valentine Devil tutu Dress Costume for my little girl!!
omg, the woodland fairy costume tutu dress is adorable. sugary79@aol.com
i subscribe. sugary79@aol.com
I love this one- Custom Boutique Silver Sequin 2 Color Tutu Dress and Hairbows
I don't use any contest listing sites. I just visit blogs that I like.
I don't use any contest listing sites. I just visit blogs that I like.
I love the detail and little extras she adds to her tutus! Makes them extra special!
I found this through the bloggy givaways, but I use The Peanut Patch too!
I love 'somewhere over the rainbow' tutu- the colors are so fun and beautiful!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I love the be my chocolate valentine tutu.
jillk77 at aol dot com
I love the Kiss Me I'm Irish tutu. What fun!
Thanks,
Davina
the glittering gold and ivory one is beautiful!! such cute stuff
christycrosby@gmail.com
subscriber
LOVE the tutu/wing combos. Very cute!
My daughter is sitting here and loves everything in that shop!
Her favorite is the Be My Vanilla Valentine Boutique Tutu Dress!
ourniftynotebook at charter dot net
I just love the valentine red devil dress so pretty
I love the Valentine Devil dress/tutu. So Cute!
Custom Boutique Silver Sequin 2 Color Tutu Dress and Hairbows is so georgious!
teambedell at cox dot net
The woodland fairy dress costume is beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway!
love Woodland Fairy Costume Boutique Custom Tutu Dress! very pretty tutus!
Autumn Fairy is too cute. I have also added you to my Twitter- ContentedRhen.
the feather boa tutu dress is so cute!
mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Autumn Fairy Tutu Dress and Wings!!
Thanks
April
guy015(at)gmail(dot)com
The pink sequin heart drops tutu is so cute! Thanks for the chance to win.
I follow you via blogger :)
I love the Kiss Me, I'm Cute and Irish Tutu Dress
The Little Valentine Devil Custom Boutique Tutu Dress Costume is adorable!
scblog at hotmail dot com
I tweeted about this... @RedSoxMommy
scblog at hotmail dot com
autumn fairy is sweet
mommy dot niri at gmail dot com
I really like the Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu, it's adorable. Thanks for a great giveaway!
Love the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Tutu dress
I love the Custom Boutique Sweet-tart Short Tutu in the pink color shown.
millkara [at] gmail.com
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win! I also like the pink sequin heart drops tutu. very cute
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I like the queen of hearts tutu!
Jenny
My daughter would love the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Custom Boutique Tutu Dress. She is into anything rainbowey!
The My Little Sweet-tart tutu is adorable! Would look great on my little sweetheart!
I am now following in blogger
I think the little Sweet-Tart TuTu is adorable.
They are all super cute.
Thanks for sharing
Rene
It's hard to pick just one, they're all adorable! I guess my favorite is the My little sweet tart one.
Thanks!
sulcak {at} me {dot} com
I love the Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu. Thanks for such a wonderful giveaway:)
angelacisco at rocketmail.com
i like somewhere over the rainbow:) thanks!
christinbanda@yahoo.com
The queen of hearts tutu is gorgeous!
The woodland fairy costume is too cute
The Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu is adorable. Well, they are all adorable, but I like this one the best.
I subscribe
I follow in blogger.
I follow in blogger.
I'm in love with the Somewhere Over the Rainbow one. Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I am in love with the Somewhere Over the Rainbow tutu - stunning
My 5 yo would LOVE this! She loves playing dress up.
My favorite is the woodland fairy costume. She loves fairies and would be head over heels for that!
Love, love , love the Kiss Me, I'm Cute and Irish Tutu Dress!!! Too cute
Woodland Fairy Costume Boutique Custom Tutu Dress is awesome. Great color choice! Thanks. :)
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Custom Boutique Silver Sequin 2 Color Tutu Dress and Hairbows is my favorite
im a follower
I subscribed
Oh my word I cannot stand how CUTE these are.. my daughter would look adorable!!!! I love the Custom Boutique Chandelle Feather Boa Tutu.
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
I follow you
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
I subscribe
Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
www.weightingforperfection.blogspot.com
I love the chocolate valentine tutu
daisy41203@gmail.com
i love the sweettart tutu! What a great prize! Thanks for sharing.
chantellesabino at mac dot com
Love them all but my fav is the Be My Chocolate Valentine Boutique Tutu Dress Thanks
My Little Sweet tart Custom Boutique Tutu Dress is so cute....thanks for the giveaway. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
I also love the Sweet-tart Short Tutus! Thanks!
I follow!
I like the giveaway and the Autumn Fairy Tutu Dress and Wings.
~Meredith F.
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
I also go to prizey.net for more giveaways information.
~Meredith F.
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
Everything is adorable! I love the Custom Purple Sparkling Butterfly Boutique Tutu!
tornem(at)yahoo.com
I love the Somewhere over the rainbow Tutu!
Since Fall is my favorite season, I love the "Autumn Fairy Tutu and Wings"-what beautiful colors. Thanks for the chance to win!
The Be MY Vanilla Valentine dress is adorable. Actually everything is :)
Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!
zokiemichael(at)sisna(dot)com
I love the Woodland Fairy Costume!
dcbehlmer(at)hotmail(dot)com
The woodland fairy dress is adorable!
The Woodland Fairy Tutu costume, though the Autumn Fairy is adorable beyond words. Thanks for introducing us to these cuties.
scrappylori at gmail dot com
My daughter loves the Pink Sequin Heart Drops Custom Tutu!
woodland fairy costume is adorable.
Glittering Gold and Ivory Princess Tutu Dress, OMG my daughter needs this dress. She would love it.
I think I may have to by it before the stupid new law kicks in, Thanks for directing me here!!
Ivory Princess Tutu Dress is super cute!!
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
Post a Comment