Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello fabulous readers, here's a breakdown of the week. I re-embarrassed myself by posting another picture of my diaper bag, but at least it was a little bit better looking than before. We have some seriously great giveaways going on which you need to enter:

-Eternal Autumn Gift Certificate
-Dolly Needs a Home
-Let's Go Strolling Sack
-Valentine's Tutu
-SURPRISE Giveaway!!!
-hip-T
-Find the Five
-Minky Balls
-Skullie and Onesie
-Burp Cloth Set

On the personal front, Ellie started "school" on Monday. Well she considers it school, it is really parent-child classes. Taking both girls and trying to wrangle them both at the same time while participating is rough, but she is having fun so what more could I ask for. Eve is now crawling around, and I have even caught her pulling up on things. Thursday morning she pulled herself up on Ellie's armchair and stole one of Ellie's waffles and promptly stuffed it in her mouth. Eve has two bottom teeth and an "I" tooth; she looks ridiculous...funny but still ridiculous.


I've got some great reviews and GIVEAWAYS!!! coming up, and on Sunday Feb. 1st I am officially launching a new program called The Ark Adventure, stay tuned for more information, but a hint: I thought it was time to start helping out those who really and truly need it. PS. You see that puppet? It's the new favorite toy in out house and you are going to have a chance to win one in early Feb. Stay tuned!

Here is something else...if any of you sell Avon please contact me, I have an opportunity that will benefit you!

0 comments: